Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist deodorant

Does anyone know if the Donna Karan Cashmere Mist deodorant has been discontinued in Canada? I have searched online & it appears they are โ€œout of stockโ€ everywhere. Thank you!!

Stay safe & healthy!! 

Re: Donna Karan Cashmere Mist deodorant

I have heard great things about this product! Want to try! 

CASHMERE MIST DEODORANT STICK IS BACK IN STOCK EVERYWHERE!  YAY

Amazing!

Thank you!! ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿคธ

I spoke to the Estee Lauder company today. It is not discontinued and only out of stock. Hopefully it will be back in stores soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Check out thebay.com

They were out of stock for a long time, but itโ€™s back in stock. Not sure if itโ€™s in stores but definitely online (as at the time I posted this).

Fortunately I have a friend who lives in the USA and she picked up 4 in store at Ulta Beauty for me. This lasts so long that Iโ€™m stocked for the next few years!

Good luck in your hunt.

yes i emailed estรฉe lauder their cosmetic lineโ€™s parent company and then also donna karans customer service and they said it has been discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ž i have no idea why because it is the top selling luxury personal care item in north america and has been for years but...

Thank you very much for the information, Lyndiskh. It is very much appreciated!! 

I did not receive a reply from Donna Karan - when I reached out to them. I assumed my favourite deodorant was discontinued, as the product is not available through any retailer. So disappointing!! ๐Ÿ˜ข

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & yours!!

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing