Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Does anyone know if The Bay does 20% off Beauty?

I have a gift card that I want to use and would ideally like to use that with a 20% off. I know they have 10% off this weekend, but it only seems to work if you pay with one of their credit cards. 

Re: Does anyone know if The Bay does 20% off Beauty?

I used to work in cosmetics at The Bay and a couple weeks before I left, they started to allow price match for cosmetics as long as you had a relevant flyer or email...but it was not advertised to customers, nor did the sales associates talk about it.

As far as I know, The Bay never does 20% off beauty. Occasionally 10% or a dollar amount off a certain total spent.

I think most discounts they have is with their cc. They sometimes have 20$ off 100$ but it's usually for VIP's.  I don't think I've ever seen 20% off... although the 20 off 100 is like 20% off if you spend exactly 100.

Usually deals for The Bay and other retailers are posted in this thread... just in case you are interested.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/The-Canadian-Peeps-Deals-News-Events-amp-Whatever/m-p/209...

RE: Does anyone know if The Bay does 20% off Beauty?

If you have a Hudson’s Bay credit card, they give discounts on occasion; however, other than that never on cosmetics that I know of; I shop there quite frequently but prefer to buy makeup at Sephora not just because of the points but because they let you return and exchange easily; I once bought a Becca product in Hudson’s Bay a few months ago, and wanted to exchange a couple days later for another Becca product but they wouldn’t let me. Sephora will allow you to exchange products up to a year since the purchase without giving you a hard time.

Re: RE: Does anyone know if The Bay does 20% off Beauty?

Not sure about that year thing... I don't think that's the case anymore. 30 days with receipt for full refund... after that I feel like it keeps changing... Basically whatever they wanna do that day... refuse or exchange.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing