From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

Many people missed out as they were put on sale late! It’s just absolutely stupid.

Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

I was super confused when I saw the post in the sale section when U.S. had it first. Missed the sale but checked today and everything was in stock!! I already had one of the palettes (mines broken though). So bought two more 😄

I have a feeling there is actually bunch of stock and its going to be oos/ instock for the rest of the week. Maybe its being discontinued? 

Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

Tbh I just thought they weren't included in the Canadian sale. 

I'm so bummed, I had one in my cart and was in the process of checking out and it went OOS. I wish Sephora had a system in place that holds something in a person's cart for say 10 minutes to at least give the opportunity to check out.

Update: the Platinum Bronze one came in stock a few mins ago and I managed to check out with it! Woohoo. I'd say it's the one I was leaning to the least, however, it's probably most different from all the eyeshadows I own.

Each time it was in stock I think it was sold out again in 1 min.

@Paige778 They are available periodically like right now this very second 4CE7F26D-3EDF-4997-BC1D-BB4103E522CC.png

RE: Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

So do you think the pink one will come in stock? Thanks so much btw

RE: Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

Where? I’ve had notifications on and none are in stock.

Re: RE: Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

I feel like notifications on sephora only get triggered when they get a certain quantity in stock, but in the case is of these PMG, most of them only managed to stsy in stock for less than 5 minutes per 'restock.' It really felt like they were only restocking a handful per time.

Re: RE: Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

Never got sent a notice when they had the Pat mini lipsticks. Had to basically stalk the site. Same with the palettes. I had 1, and put the other 2 for notifications and never got sent one. Currently all 4 are in stock.

Screenshot_20190527-081548.png

Screenshot_20190527-081539.png

I entered my email for 3 of them since Saturday and they never sent a notice. I guess because each time they restock it was just very few. Thanks God it was weekend so I had time to keep checking online and go to store. 

@Paige778 Notifications don’t work. You just have to keep checking. 

@GG84 were you able to check out this time?

💯 @cangirl84  lol I got it a few hours ago 🤦‍♀️😄

Congratulations hopefully it will come safely 

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • 4CE7F26D-3EDF-4997-BC1D-BB4103E522CC.png
  • Screenshot_20190527-081548.png
  • Screenshot_20190527-081539.png
testing