Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

Many people missed out as they were put on sale late! It’s just absolutely stupid.

Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

I was super confused when I saw the post in the sale section when U.S. had it first. Missed the sale but checked today and everything was in stock!! I already had one of the palettes (mines broken though). So bought two more 😄

I have a feeling there is actually bunch of stock and its going to be oos/ instock for the rest of the week. Maybe its being discontinued? 

Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

Tbh I just thought they weren't included in the Canadian sale. 

I'm so bummed, I had one in my cart and was in the process of checking out and it went OOS. I wish Sephora had a system in place that holds something in a person's cart for say 10 minutes to at least give the opportunity to check out.

Update: the Platinum Bronze one came in stock a few mins ago and I managed to check out with it! Woohoo. I'd say it's the one I was leaning to the least, however, it's probably most different from all the eyeshadows I own.

Each time it was in stock I think it was sold out again in 1 min.

@Paige778 They are available periodically like right now this very second 4CE7F26D-3EDF-4997-BC1D-BB4103E522CC.png

RE: Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

So do you think the pink one will come in stock? Thanks so much btw

RE: Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

Where? I’ve had notifications on and none are in stock.

Re: RE: Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

I feel like notifications on sephora only get triggered when they get a certain quantity in stock, but in the case is of these PMG, most of them only managed to stsy in stock for less than 5 minutes per 'restock.' It really felt like they were only restocking a handful per time.

Re: RE: Re: Completely ridiculous Pat McGrath palettes weren’t put on sale with everything else in Canada.

Never got sent a notice when they had the Pat mini lipsticks. Had to basically stalk the site. Same with the palettes. I had 1, and put the other 2 for notifications and never got sent one. Currently all 4 are in stock.

Screenshot_20190527-081548.png

Screenshot_20190527-081539.png

I entered my email for 3 of them since Saturday and they never sent a notice. I guess because each time they restock it was just very few. Thanks God it was weekend so I had time to keep checking online and go to store. 

@Paige778 Notifications don’t work. You just have to keep checking. 

@GG84 were you able to check out this time?

💯 @cangirl84  lol I got it a few hours ago 🤦‍♀️😄

Congratulations hopefully it will come safely 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • 4CE7F26D-3EDF-4997-BC1D-BB4103E522CC.png
  • Screenshot_20190527-081548.png
  • Screenshot_20190527-081539.png
testing