Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Canada Is Getting a New Holy Grail Brand (SPOILER: MAC cosmetics is here)

NewBrandTeaser.jpg

UPDATE 5/30: That’s right, MAC Cosmetics is coming to Sephora Canada! We are so excited to share details of this exciting launch with you all. More to come!

MISE À JOUR 5/30: Vous l'avez bien deviné, MAC Cosmetics sera bientôt disponible chez Sephora Canada! Nous sommes ravis de partager la nouvelle de ce lancement captivant. Plus de détails à venir sous peu!

Hello Canada! Sephora Canada is launching a holy grail makeup brand that all of you know and love. They are so excited to be joining the Sephora Canada family.

Can you guess which brand is coming to Sephora Canada?

(Sadly, I don't Parlez-vous français but wanted to make sure our French-speaking Community members were included in this announcement!)

Bonjour Canada! Sephora Canada lance une marque de maquillage renommée que vous connaissez déjà et aimez tant! Ils sont extrêmement excités de se joindre à la famille Sephora Canada.

Pouvez-vous deviner quelle marque arrive bientôt chez Sephora Canada?

Re: Canada Is Getting a New Holy Grail Brand

@NotCrocker Oh, that looks GORGEOUS on you! Also, I am in love with your hair 🙂 

Wow, @NotCrocker Ruby Woo looks great on you! Such a great shade of red. Congratulations! And your hair looks great, too!

@NotCrocker, wow, this is a gorgeous red on you!

So beautiful, @NotCrocker! Love your hair btw!

Thanks all! @SpaceLlama I finally joined the fun-hair-colour club! I expect my membership card in the mail any day now! 

It looks gorgeous on you @NotCrocker! 😍

Thanks so much @bakeamuffin! I am a sucker for a poppin' red, so this is right up my alley!

It looks like a beautiful shade of red @NotCrocker, Congratulations on being selected to receive it! 😄 

Awesome, @NotCrocker! Congratulations!

Congrats @NotCrocker! Nice to see you!

@veronika23 Thanks! I've been popping in here and there, and will surely be back in full force soonish! It's been a weird first half of the year!

Awww sorry to hear that @NotCrocker.  Let's hope you have an amazing 2nd half! 🙂

Congrats @NotCrocker. What a nice surprise! 

Thanks @PrettyPaint! Yeah, I LOVE mail, haha, so this was pretty great. 

Congrats @NotCrocker!! Ruby Woo was the first red lipstick I ever bought and i’ve been through multiple tubes since then. It’s one of those colours that will look fabulous on most skintones. Enjoy!

@Aaliaa Thanks! Yeah I am pretty jazzed, I love a good red, and it is definitely a classic! I am going to throw it on when I get home from work!

That is so sweet, @NotCrocker! Ruby Woo looks so pretty and that donut pin is too cute! 

@SpaceLlama it was a super sweet surprise! 

Looks like Canada is finally getting something the US probably wants just as bad. I'm happy you guys don't get the short end of the stick this time around. Enjoy, guys!! 🙂

That’s interesting news. I don’t own a lot of Mac products but it may change now.

@fatimamummy If you want to try out more of their products, they always have heavily discounted items in the Goodbyes tab of their Canadian website. It’s not lame stuff, either — just the end of a collection in most cases. Example: I got the Patrick Starrr Lip Glass for $12.60 today (regularly $21.00), with free shipping (Canada Day) and four free samples. 

I hope they release colourful new shades of their eyeshadow refill pans. I love collecting (and using!) them 🙂 The formula is fantastic. 

Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • NewBrandTeaser.jpg
  • IMG_0983.jpg
  • Ruby Woo matte lipstick from MAC
  • The goodies!
  • E7AA355F-9136-4789-9BD7-767D8B435396.jpeg
  • E18EAD13-F9F9-44D0-9445-2890086E69DD.jpeg
  • XSuBhcF%RzOKily5xxm68g.jpg
  • Screenshot_20180704-203209_Google.jpg
  • 20180704_213136.jpg
  • FD59413D-2737-458B-AA87-79FCAB2C44EE.jpeg