Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Canada Is Getting a New Holy Grail Brand (SPOILER: MAC cosmetics is here)

NewBrandTeaser.jpg

UPDATE 5/30: That’s right, MAC Cosmetics is coming to Sephora Canada! We are so excited to share details of this exciting launch with you all. More to come!

MISE À JOUR 5/30: Vous l'avez bien deviné, MAC Cosmetics sera bientôt disponible chez Sephora Canada! Nous sommes ravis de partager la nouvelle de ce lancement captivant. Plus de détails à venir sous peu!

Hello Canada! Sephora Canada is launching a holy grail makeup brand that all of you know and love. They are so excited to be joining the Sephora Canada family.

Can you guess which brand is coming to Sephora Canada?

(Sadly, I don't Parlez-vous français but wanted to make sure our French-speaking Community members were included in this announcement!)

Bonjour Canada! Sephora Canada lance une marque de maquillage renommée que vous connaissez déjà et aimez tant! Ils sont extrêmement excités de se joindre à la famille Sephora Canada.

Pouvez-vous deviner quelle marque arrive bientôt chez Sephora Canada?

Re: Canada Is Getting a New Holy Grail Brand

how interesting and exciting 🙂

Canada Is Getting a New Holy Grail Brand

yay! super excited about this!

I’m not sure what I think about this. I was excited for a new brand but on the positive side I appreciate that it will make Sephora a one stop shop for me and I can use my Rouge free shipping on MAC items now 🙂

RE: Canada Is Getting a New Holy Grail Brand

If it’s MAC I hope we can have early access to their products and have Sephora exclusives! The only bizarre thing is many Sephora stores are located in shopping malls that have The Bay stores that also carry the MAC brand ! Maybe MAC will be an online exclusive! Speculation, Speculation...🧐

Where I live we have a Sephora, a MAC store and the Bay that has a MAC counter in the same mall. So I guess if it’s only online that would make more sense.

Re: RE: Canada Is Getting a New Holy Grail Brand

The Sephora IG post does say online...

Maybe Christian Louboutin? That would be an amazing high-end brand to get 😍 I can’t wait to find out! It’s so exciting to get new brands up here 🇨🇦

No new brand unfortunately but new to Sephora, its Mac @bakeamuffin

Thanks @sydtomato! That was a big surprise!! 

Wow, it’s Mac! That was unexpected.

MAC? That doesn't make sense at all to me. It already has...

MAC? That doesn't make sense at all to me. It already has a strong presence in Hudson's Bay and tons of free standing stores. The only reason I see for this is Estee will be eliminating a contract somewhere and that's most likely the free standing stores.

Wow, this is shocking. I wonder if they’ll combine the MAC select points with our Sephora points?

@veronika23@sydtomato@bakeamuffin@angel7594

Yeah, I am always a bit jaded with these "Coming to Canada" things, because we really should have more of what the US store has (in particular online) AND I am spoiled Canadian jerk who lives in downtown Vancouver, two blocks from the Mac Pro store, Nordstrom, and three blocks from two Sephoras and Holt. Either way, I am interested in seeing how they integrate Mac in with the rest of the stuff... and what gets bumped from the physical stores (especially if they carry a lot of the giant line).

@NotCrocker  yeah I was thinking we were getting a brand from the US site... wish they never opened a warehouse in Canada...

Hope they'll carry the new collections!

@veronika23 I 100% agree. My orders take the same amount of time, but now I get LESS options, huzzah!

@NotCrocker  yeah I don't really care how long it takes... I'd rather have more options and the sales... like why is UD Distortion still full price in Canada??? It's on sale in the US... and we still have Too Faced glitter bomb at full price while it's (or was) at discount stores (at least in the US) for like 14.99$. 🙄🙄🙄

WOW! Was so not expecting this! Thanks @NotCrocker

ETA: Just remembered that I had heard rumors they were coming to Sephora a while back... but it didn't cross my mind when I saw this post. It was right after I heard that Sephora decided not to take MAC on and Ulta picked them up... then more rumors that Sephora would get them...

Oh, wow! I totally was not expecting that! 

A little anti-climactic since it said new brand but it will be nice to get everything at one place if there is a good range!

That is awesome @NotCrocker, I hope it comes to US Sephora as well someday!! ❤️

I’m so excited, I feel like we miss out on some great brands
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • NewBrandTeaser.jpg
  • IMG_0983.jpg
  • Ruby Woo matte lipstick from MAC
  • The goodies!
  • E7AA355F-9136-4789-9BD7-767D8B435396.jpeg