Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Beauty Box

KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner TrooperKAT VON D - Trooper Black Eyeliner Obsession

I just have to say I Love, Love,Love this eyeliner. I have no idea how many liners I have used over the years however finally at ase 60- 2 years ago I finally found the one! Kay Von D Tattoo Liner is fabulous! Goes on so easily, stays on, never flakes or moves. Doesn’t pull on your eyelid as so many do. Glides on & stays on! I will never switch & highly recommended. I particularly like the 2 mini liners in the one pack. They stay fresh as you use  them quickly. Also better control of the shorter pen. I’ve  read others say that the minis are a rip off as you get more for your money in the full size. I disagree- I think you get better  bang for your  buck by getting 2 fresh new pens. No chance of drying out . I wear mine daily however I have found the full size to dry up  yet there’s still  product  left in the pen. Please don’t ever stop making the  mini’s! Thank You Kay Von D  for bringing the best liner to the market! Believe I know I have tried so many since the 1970’s!  Best liner ever invented ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing