Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

BI Holiday Hooray Event!

Received this in the mail today. Rouge get $25 off of $75+, one time use from Thurs Nov 29-Wed Dec 12. What is everyone picking up? There havebeen so many great sales lately, and with the Daily Wow and Black Friday deals coming up I am not sure there is anything left for me to buy. 😂 (I will find something I am sure, lol.) edited to add- VIBs receive $20 off $75 and Insiders receive $15 off $75 starting Nov 30th.

Re: BI Holiday Hooray Event!

Pass. They upped the spend. I've significantly upped my spending this year with Sephora. I'm going to slowly walk away from this promo because this isn't a good deal.

I totally agree. I think this will be my very first time passing on this annual promotion 🤔 side note: I love your new profile pic @GG84! Makes me think of holidays and Sephora combined!

I think the only thing I would pick up is that Sol de Janeiro set there are any left! If not then it wasn’t meant to be 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ooooo, that's a good one to pick up!

Ooooo, that's a good one to pick up!

@cianni Omg the new one? You read my mind!!

So good! @ather it’s already winter where I live so I might as well smell like a tropical vacation if I can’t be on one 😂😂

@cianni it’s winter where I live too. And I just had a baby so no vacation this December for us 😞 Makes for a long winter 

@ather Congratulations on the new baby!!!

@SportyGirly125 @cianni Thank you! 

@ather winter sucks, but congrats on your new baby!!

I wonder if every rouge gets this. I haven’t been emailed it so far.  I will say this, having more time/opportunity to shop the rouge sales this year really helped me make wiser purchases.  I spent way more money than I ever wanted to 😪 but I am happy with everything I bought because I had enough time to think through my purchases with how the sales were spread out this year so if you forgot something you got more chances and you didn’t need to overbuy all at once whereas previous years I’d  rush making hasty decisions that I’d later regret because I didn’t have enough time to do my homework and shop the rouge sale and my mentality was if you’re not sure, just buy it because it’s a once per year sale and you can always return it which I’ve had to face consequences of that mentality.

@yuline that’s so true! I also spent waaaaay more than I initially intended on, but I was able to pick up things I wanted, assess what backups I needed, and pick out gifts. I think out of the 25 or so things I picked up (which includes gifts haha - I didn’t go THAT crazy on myself😂), I don’t think I’ll return a single item, and I definitely won’t need anything for a while.

@FallingsnowThats awesome, but I am kind disappointed since last year it used to be $25 off $50

@Anastasiya13 I agree I was dissapointed as well. But it’s better than nothing. It’s still a free $25 if you are spending the $75 anyways 

@atherTrue, but at least now it makes my black friday a bit easier, when looking for deals

@Anastasiya13 I agree Im hoping to get some Christmas presents using it!

@atherheck to be honest it might be better just to do the black friday/ cyber monday deals instead. Hopefully during that time maybe they will have some great items on sale to use it with

@Anastasiya13 yea your right. I loved getting the email today that showed all the deals for today. I thought it was just one item and then I saw a bunch were on sale that was a nice surprise. Maybe some more stuff will come our way this week!!

@Anastasiya13 Yes - I was expecting what it was last year!  And so was my friend!

@greeneyedgirl107right?! I was a bit surprised, but heck at least now we know not to wait too much for this sale, just in case we find things we want for a better price

Oh I forgot. You’re right. It was $25 off $50. Oh well. At least we had an extra long season of rouge sales.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing