Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

BI Holiday Hooray Event!

Received this in the mail today. Rouge get $25 off of $75+, one time use from Thurs Nov 29-Wed Dec 12. What is everyone picking up? There havebeen so many great sales lately, and with the Daily Wow and Black Friday deals coming up I am not sure there is anything left for me to buy. ๐Ÿ˜‚ (I will find something I am sure, lol.) edited to add- VIBs receive $20 off $75 and Insiders receive $15 off $75 starting Nov 30th.

Re: BI Holiday Hooray Event!

Pass. They upped the spend. I've significantly upped my spending this year with Sephora. I'm going to slowly walk away from this promo because this isn't a good deal.

I totally agree. I think this will be my very first time passing on this annual promotion ๐Ÿค” side note: I love your new profile pic @GG84! Makes me think of holidays and Sephora combined!

I think the only thing I would pick up is that Sol de Janeiro set there are any left! If not then it wasnโ€™t meant to be ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Ooooo, that's a good one to pick up!

Ooooo, that's a good one to pick up!

@cianni Omg the new one? You read my mind!!

So good! @ather itโ€™s already winter where I live so I might as well smell like a tropical vacation if I canโ€™t be on one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@cianni itโ€™s winter where I live too. And I just had a baby so no vacation this December for us ๐Ÿ˜ž Makes for a long winter 

@ather Congratulations on the new baby!!!

@SportyGirly125 @cianni Thank you! 

@ather winter sucks, but congrats on your new baby!!

I wonder if every rouge gets this. I havenโ€™t been emailed it so far.  I will say this, having more time/opportunity to shop the rouge sales this year really helped me make wiser purchases.  I spent way more money than I ever wanted to ๐Ÿ˜ช but I am happy with everything I bought because I had enough time to think through my purchases with how the sales were spread out this year so if you forgot something you got more chances and you didnโ€™t need to overbuy all at once whereas previous years Iโ€™d  rush making hasty decisions that Iโ€™d later regret because I didnโ€™t have enough time to do my homework and shop the rouge sale and my mentality was if youโ€™re not sure, just buy it because itโ€™s a once per year sale and you can always return it which Iโ€™ve had to face consequences of that mentality.

@yuline thatโ€™s so true! I also spent waaaaay more than I initially intended on, but I was able to pick up things I wanted, assess what backups I needed, and pick out gifts. I think out of the 25 or so things I picked up (which includes gifts haha - I didnโ€™t go THAT crazy on myself๐Ÿ˜‚), I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll return a single item, and I definitely wonโ€™t need anything for a while.

@FallingsnowThats awesome, but I am kind disappointed since last year it used to be $25 off $50

@Anastasiya13 I agree I was dissapointed as well. But itโ€™s better than nothing. Itโ€™s still a free $25 if you are spending the $75 anyways 

@atherTrue, but at least now it makes my black friday a bit easier, when looking for deals

@Anastasiya13 I agree Im hoping to get some Christmas presents using it!

@atherheck to be honest it might be better just to do the black friday/ cyber monday deals instead. Hopefully during that time maybe they will have some great items on sale to use it with

@Anastasiya13 yea your right. I loved getting the email today that showed all the deals for today. I thought it was just one item and then I saw a bunch were on sale that was a nice surprise. Maybe some more stuff will come our way this week!!

@Anastasiya13 Yes - I was expecting what it was last year!  And so was my friend!

@greeneyedgirl107right?! I was a bit surprised, but heck at least now we know not to wait too much for this sale, just in case we find things we want for a better price

Oh I forgot. Youโ€™re right. It was $25 off $50. Oh well. At least we had an extra long season of rouge sales.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing