Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

BI Holiday Hooray Event!

Received this in the mail today. Rouge get $25 off of $75+, one time use from Thurs Nov 29-Wed Dec 12. What is everyone picking up? There havebeen so many great sales lately, and with the Daily Wow and Black Friday deals coming up I am not sure there is anything left for me to buy. ๐Ÿ˜‚ (I will find something I am sure, lol.) edited to add- VIBs receive $20 off $75 and Insiders receive $15 off $75 starting Nov 30th.

Re: BI Holiday Hooray Event!

Thanks for sharing!

What a bummer with the higher purchase limit. I thought to get Dr Dennid Gross Dew something set ($78) but got the second one during the last wave of 20%off. But I recommend it to skincare fanatics here ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Can anyone share their Skincare only picks for this promo? Or maybe couple skincare items combined but close to the limit...

Well Iโ€™m not happy the minimum spend went up. Not surprised it went up but itโ€™s a bit of a steep change. However, if I spend exactly or close to $75, this is still a better discount than 20%. So itโ€™s stilll WORTH IT to me.

That said, I didnโ€™t even buy anything last weekend because I was burned out from shopping at Sephora. Feels like Iโ€™ve been shopping every weekend since beginning of October.  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I really need to comb through my loves to figure what to buy. Hopefully something good drops soon. 

@nche Iโ€™ve got my eye on some sale items because from a pure savings perspective, to get 75$ worth of sale items (some of which are already half off) for $50 is ok by me! Or maybe I might finally pick up the New Nude. I didnโ€™t know if I could justify an $85 palette (even tho I have and love the Desert Dusk ๐Ÿ˜‚) but for $60 thatโ€™s just $1 more than the ABH Sultry so itโ€™s manageable 

I heard a rumor this promo wasn't going to happen this year, and I'm happy to see the rumor was incorrect! Guerlain have a new fragrance Ive got my beady little eye on so this will push me to treat myself and not feel too guilty about it. Yeah the buy-in went up but its still a good deal. Thanks Sephora!

@Fallingsnow Thanks for sharing! I was really looking forward to this but Iโ€™m bummed that the spending minimum went up.  Not sure if I want to spend more to reach rouge now! 

@CakesCakes I noticed that too!  It used to be $50. 

With all the sales this year I don't think I have anything left to buy for $75 minimum ๐Ÿ˜‚ Probably best for my wallet.. would have definitely bought something if it was $25 off $50

@Fallingsnow  Thanks for sharing!  A bit of a bummer that the minimum purchase went up.  But, oh well..now, what to purchase? >=)

Iโ€™m always happy when Sephora throws savings our way! Looking forward to grabbing a couple of things. 

@Fallingsnow Thanks for sharing! Iโ€™ll start building my cart now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Not that great a deal anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ž I was looking forward to $25 off $50. Donโ€™t think I will use of the min limit is $75 

@Fallingsnow Thanks for the info! Bummer, tho, because it's been $25 off $50 in the past. Now the difference between the tiers is even less favorable for Rouge; guess I really won't make it to Rouge by end of year after all ๐Ÿ˜•

BI Holiday Hooray Event!

Thanks for sharing! I'm wondering if it's a promo code or gift card? Ugh. 25 off 50 was the only thing I was excited about and looking forward to after hitting rouge for the FIRST time last weekend. ๐Ÿ™„ The$5 difference was the best difference I could see between VIB and rouges (I do know the other tiny little different perks here and there between VIB & rouge, but just don't feel like it fills the $650 gap between the 2 tiers). Now they up the bar to $75, so the discount has decreased. Well it's only $5 you might say, but the the shift in value is still unpleasant... at least for people who has already prepared something ~$50 to buy ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really do hope they have better perks coming next year, especially after they take away the free makeovers (I might never use tho) from VIB rouge.

@lainelaine84 It says to "use code 2018HOORAY at checkout...

@lainelaine84 It says to "use code 2018HOORAY at checkout". And it also says on the card that it "cannot be combined with any other offers or Rouge Reward" so I am guessing this is a promo code.

Thanks. Maybe they can't handle the situation of the samp...

Thanks. Maybe they can't handle the situation of the samples/rewards bazaar at the moment, and decided to make it a promo code... The missing samples in the US is currently trending lol. Didn't experience any problem tho. I'm curious if this happens to any Canadian as well?๐Ÿค”

Re: Thanks. Maybe they can't handle the situation of the samp...

@lainelaine84 Iโ€™ve actually have always been very lucky. I always received my 3 samples as chosen (now 2 samples). I think once a devacurl sample was swapped out for a briogeo sample, and once there were no samples and I was given 100pts instead. But I have heard of people in Canada like me who have said that they donโ€™t receive alll 2 or 3 samples, or that they never get what they choose. Maybe I choose the unpopular items ๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: @lainelaine84 It says to "use code 2018HOORAY at checkout...

@Fallingsnow Aw I hate when itโ€™s considered a promo code ๐Ÿ˜• the purchase is gonna cost min 50$ After discount so I was hoping to add a GWP. Oh well ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Knowing myself Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll end up buying something even if I pretend right now that Iโ€™m definitely gonna stay away

Thank you for sharing @Fallingsnow!

Thanks for sharing! So exciting! I need to start planning what I'll be gifting myself this year ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Thanks so much for sharing @Fallingsnow! I'm probably passing this promo up. It's not really a good deal... and I've spent plenty already. 25$ off 50$ I would have made a purchase for sure... this... meh. Oh Sephora... one step forward and two steps back... always.

44 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing