Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!

Attention Calgary BIC'ers!

Hello Calgary! 

Have you heard about the re-location of Sephora at Chinook Centre? Well this store is re-opening this Friday, 3/23 and will be celebrating with an invite-only event TONIGHT!

This event is technically sold out but I asked the events team for a favor was able to snag a handful of extra spots just for BIC members! There will be drinks, sweets, a DJ, photo booth, services and a chance to learn from PRO Lead Artist Kevin Truong! There will also be an adorable Sephora tote bag for anyone who makes a $50+ in-store purchase (while supplies last). 

Who: Calgary BIC'ers

Where: Chinook Centre (6455 Macleod Trail SW, Calgary, AB)

When: TODAY, Thursday, 3/22 from 6-9pm

What: The best night ever!

If you are interested in attending the new store opening please comment below and PM me with your first name, last name and email information. If you cannot log in please email community@sephora.com instead. Spots are limited so I'll give them up on a first come first served basis and update this thread if we run out! 

RE: Attention Calgary BIC'ers!

Such a gong show opening!!! Went the second day after it was open and got passed around by about 4 diff departments & didnโ€™t end up getting any help

Attention Calgary BIC'ers!

oOo What a cool event! I hope some Calgary BIC'ers can make it! I think @bakeamuffin is from there?

Re: Attention Calgary BIC'ers!

@GG84 during my BIC hiatus when I couldnโ€™t figure out how to log in, I feel so silly for missing this! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Thanks for tagging me โค๏ธ @KatieBT I hope there will be more Calgary events in the future โ˜บ๏ธ 

Re: Attention Calgary BIC'ers!

@bakeamuffin The log in issues happen to all of us, don't feel silly! I couldnt get on for a month myself. I was in Calgary in May and visited the Sephora in the Chinook Centre, that's how I remembered ๐Ÿ˜‹

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing