Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Any Canadians interested in doing a TSB?

I have so many items that I would really like to trade as they're just taking up space and I know I would never use them. Would love to find good homes for them. 🙂

Is anyone interested in starting another TSB? Here's a photo with mostly everything I have available for trade: IMG_3455.JPG

General Rules

-Must be VIB or VIB Rouge

-Must have over 400 hearts, or have been in a TSB, or have been in a trade before

-Must be active on Beauty Talk BIC

-Must be 18 or older

-Must be able to pay $20 or more for shipping and provide tracking

-Must be able to post pictures and show the group what you have to trade/what you have taken

-Must be able to trade like for like in terms of quality/desirability

Calculating Product Value (Full Size)

- New/lightly swatched = no price change

- Used 1-2x = take 10% off value

- Used 3-4x = take 20% off value

- Anything more than 4x = please use your best judgement and wait for input

Calculating Product Value (Deluxe Size and Foils)

- Calculate based off the "regular" size available of said product. For example, if a deluxe size is 0.5oz and the full size is 2oz and worth $60, then the deluxe size is worth $15.

- Must be new and unused, or lightly used if it is a larger item

- Take 10% off value if lightly used/swatched

- Foils must be new and unopened

General Trading Rules

- Mainly only for brands available at Sephora (no drugstore items)

- Make sure items are wrapped well (in plastic bag/ziplock bag) so they won't leak or break

- Majority of the group will have to approve trade

- Open to trading several DS for FS or vice versa (as long as others are okay with this too)

Borrowed most of these rules from Lachaton

This will be my first TSB, so I'm open to any and all suggestions that will make this better for everyone! 🙂 

Oh, and I will probably send out half the items I have, and then when the box gets back to me I could pick some items out, and then trade some of the items I still have for other items in the box. If that works..

Re: Any Canadians interested in doing a TSB?

I'm also interested if enough people sign up! We haven't had one of these in a while 🙂

I'd be interested in joining if enough people qualify.  In case I don't find this thread again (I'm legit worried) could you pm me if this tsb gets going? @Saschattack

Definitely will PM if it gets going. I'm hoping to get at least 6 or 7 people.

I'd be interested as well. Would this just be for deluxe samples/foils or full size? I have quite a bit of both but just wondering.

Thanks!

I mainly have deluxe sizes and foils, but I do have a couple full size items. So it'd be for both. And I think trading x amount of deluxe size for full size and vice versa would be okay, as long as the values are pretty even. So it'd be for full size, deluxe size, and foils. 🙂

I am interested, but do not have 400 hearts, or I have not done a trade or sale before.But I have lots of stuff like you do.

@star180 @DutchSteffi

This is my first TSB so I want to make sure I kind of stick to the rules from previous TSBs. So just be active in the BIC and hopefully by the next round you'll qualify. 🙂

@Saschattack Thank you for getting back to me. I understand where you're coming from and respect your position, especially if it's your first TSB. I'll see what I want to do, maybe I'll try to get the hearts, so I can join your group, maybe I'll just leave it as for some of us it's harder to get hearts than others for several different reasons. Thanks again ☮

I am also interested, however I do not have that many hearts either unfortunately. Would love to participate.

RE: Any Canadians interested in doing a TSB?

How does this work?

Re: RE: Any Canadians interested in doing a TSB?

@mztm I just posted some more info in my original post, so hopefully that answers your question. 🙂

I would like to join as well.

I'd be down to join... 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_3455.JPG
testing