Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Am I dreaming about Ultx coming to Canada?

I heard a rumour that Ulta is coming to Canada? I also heard that we can now order from Ulta.com and they will ship to Canada? Can anyone confirm pls I really want the Jeffree Star Morphe brush set which Sephora doesn't carry. thx!!

RE: Am I dreaming about Ultx coming to Canada?

Not sure about ulta, but there are morphe stores coming to Canada. There’s one in Ontario already, Square One in Mississauga, which I just learned about today and it’s only an hour or so from me so hopefully I can make it there soon. I also read that they’re working on opening one in the West Edmonton Mall this spring and hopefully more to come across Canada!!

Re: RE: Am I dreaming about Ultx coming to Canada?

The Morphe store in Edmonton is actually already open. It opened a few weeks back ago in March.

Re: Am I dreaming about Ultx coming to Canada?

Hi @Gmmuibaby 

makeitup305 is correct; Ulta has an online store that Canadians can shop, but it isn't the exact same as the US one. There's free shipping with a $75 order. The Canadian Ulta site is currently OOS (and they're OOS on the American Ulta website too)

FWIW, Morphe also has a Canadian online store, and it looks like they at least used to have the Jeffree Star brushes in stock as they're still on the website where you can sign up to be notified when they are back in stock. 

Re: Am I dreaming about Ultx coming to Canada?

@Gmmuibaby Ulta does ship to Canada but not all items are available and they still charge you shipping fees I believe, no free shipping option.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing