Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

What is your favorite holographic brand?

So I got the unicorn set from nails inc. and it said in the description that it was holographic. It's not holographic just glitter and opalescent. I'm on the lookout for a true holographic nail polish, any suggestions?

Re: What is your favorite holographic brand?

I am a true nail polish junkie (275+ bottles and counting....) and one of my favorite brands is I Love Nail Polish. It's an indie brand (based out of Las Vegas, NV) and her polish is excellent!

http://www.ilnp.com/

Try surrealmakeup.com. The website is a little cheesy, bu...

Try surrealmakeup.com. The website is a little cheesy, but I sampled her halo nail powder next to the holographic powder I already had at a convention, and it blew mine out of the water. The photo on the site doesn't really do it justice in my opinion. Here's a photo of mine to give you an idea of what hers was like. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, hope it helps!

RE: Try surrealmakeup.com. The website is a little cheesy, bu...

Hey doctorjean, thank you for the pic! Your nails are amazing!!! Yes that's the holographic I'm looking for. I had a purple polish from LAYLA that works like that a couple of years ago but it's off the market now. Your nails are truly awesome, thank you again for the website!!!

Thanks girl! Just get a good black base of polish to look...

Thanks girl! Just get a good black base of polish to look like mine. I haven't tried with other colors yet but I'm sure it would look cool too.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing