Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

What are you wearing on your nails right now?

I just took off Chanel "Riva" and put on OPI "Lucerne-taily Look Marvelous" which is a super shimmery grey-black.

Next!  Smiley Happy

Tags (1)

Re: What are you wearing on your nails right now?

officegal wrote:

mermadelove wrote:

I did a French mani on Saturday, but then Sunday scrubbed the whole house, so it's chipping! Smiley Sad

WHAT! You don't plan your house chores around your manicure schedule???

Smiley Wink

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

A smart girl would!!!! Smiley Happy

I'm wearing Chanel 'Paradoxal' on my finger and Essie 'Ballet Slippers' on my toes.

OPI's Lost Without my GPS, it looks like a fruit punch tropical paradise on my toes!

On my fingers, China Glaze For Audrey and Pelican Grey. One my toes OPI Austintacious Turquoise!

manicure.JPGpedi.JPGThat pedicure pic is from FEBRUARY. Pretty much any nail polsi lasts FOREVER on my toes. I basically GROW OUT my pedicures!

Fiji (milky light pink) by Essie on my hands and Chinchilly (milky gray-ish) by Essie on my toes. 

Opi "I'm a Princess, You're Not". It's very sheer but pretty. I usually wear bright colors but it's good to mix it up a little.

@melalah - I have one Zoya polish (Envy) and it lasted a whole week without chipping. I wonder if it's that particular polish that's problematic?  Also, I was on the fence about For Audrey for the longest time, but by the time I decided to get it, it was all gone!  Major pouting session ensued.

fINGER NAILS:     China Glaze SPONTANEOUS  with WHITE Konad special polish used for stamping on flowers from Konad disk BM16.  Same flowers stamped  on w/ China Glaze KIWI COOL-ADA.

tOE NAILS:    China Glaze POOL PARTY

I have on Zoya's Trixie with a stamp in Zoya's Reece, (when that started to chip) I put OPI's Black Shatter on top.  That makes it so easy to be lazy, I can't wait until the Silver comes out.

Nothing on my nails but yesterday I got a mani(<3) and it's a very dark purple(OPI=linkin park after dark) with a flower on it.

Tags (5)

Well, as of yesterday, I *was* wearing Essie's Merino Cool -- it's mauvey / taupey / greige. However, after someone commented, "Eesh -- it makes your hands look dead..." I changed it to NARS Schiap, which is bright pink. Haha...

: )

katie1724 wrote:

Well, as of yesterday, I *was* wearing Essie's Merino Cool -- it's mauvey / taupey / greige. However, after someone commented, "Eesh -- it makes your hands look dead..." I changed it to NARS Schiap, which is bright pink. Haha...

: )

I'm always looking at Merino Cool and wondering if I should get it, but I have way too many mauvey/taupey/greigy stuff!  We seem to get opposite reactions. I usually get a negative comment when I wear something bright like Schiap and I end up reverting back to the land of "dead hands." LOL

I always get SO many compliments when I wear Merino Cool. I work as a waitress at a restaurant and when I wore it the other weekend multiple customers asked me what shade it was and said it looked very pretty on. I have really tan skin with cool undertones, but I turned the nail polish on to my coworker as well and she is really fair with freckles so it truly is a universal shade as well. PLUS it actually looks better after a few days of wear and tear, which means less maintenance Smiley Happy

Don't get merino cool - it was a nice color, but boring - there are better neutrals out there - prefer Chanel's PARTICULARE' and MINK MUFFS by Essie. Chincilly is the best all time grey.

I previously had on SEPHORA by OPI's Already famous, and contemplating another color, my options are:

-Sew Psyched (bought this last fall), nice army green neutral color

-go back to Sand Tropez what I had on last week

-Chincilly, just because I saw it on someone else

-Lapis of Luxury by Essie (blue...love this color!)

@officegal: I actually really liked Merino Cool! Have you looked at online swatches? (Not that this would help -- I think it can look different depending on the light and the skin tone of the person wearing it). It's a really weird shade -- purple/mauve with grey, beige, taupe...I would try it out! : )

katie1724 wrote:

@officegal: I actually really liked Merino Cool! Have you looked at online swatches? (Not that this would help -- I think it can look different depending on the light and the skin tone of the person wearing it). It's a really weird shade -- purple/mauve with grey, beige, taupe...I would try it out! : )

I've looked at a lot of swatches and held Merino Cool in my hand a couple of times before dropping it because it seems too similar to things I already have. One of these days I'm sure I'll just cave and buy it! What's one more polish in a stash of 100, right? Smiley Wink

Zoya Valerie!

Such a gorgeous color but omg I hate Zoya's formula!! I can't get it to not chip after 1 day or less -_- and I put on a top coat! Some of mine are really watery which is super annoying while the others are only slightly. But oh well...I'll stick with my OPI, China Glaze and Essie polishes hahaha. I did get quite a few zoya but for me they just don't work out. 

Awkward: on my toes is China Glaze For Audrey which soooo doesn't go with my fingers. Smiley Tongue

OPI Princesses Rule! 

Smiley Happy  It's a very shimmery (borderline glittery) light pink.

I JUST changed my nail polish a few minutes ago.. I was wearing Tarina Tarantino's Polish in Empire with China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Black on top. I loved it, but I was getting bored with it. 

So I am now going to paint my nails with ZOYA in Charisma (one of my all time favorite colors!)

Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • pedi.JPG
  • manicure.JPG
  • IMG_2576.JPG
  • underground.jpg
  • opi-300.jpg
  • IMG_3130.JPG
  • insoucianta.JPG
  • insouciantb.JPG
  • Photo on 2012-05-26 at 12.10 #3.jpg
  • Photo on 2012-06-22 at 17.29 #4.jpg