Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

Beautiful! Loving this color!! 

I'm wearing the oh so festive, sparkly dahlia boho glam from julep today.

I love this color x10!

inailsmage.jpg

No nails to show off today, but I have a funny story. I was taking a survey last night that ended up being about nail polish. One question asked approximately how many bottles of nail polish do you own? I answered honestly and it came back and told me that my answer was outside the appropriate range for the question! Oooops, way to shame me. I changed my answer to 150 and the survey accepted that Smiley Surprised 

My Christmas nails!

green7-640x426.jpg

Julep Taryn over Julep Phoebe. So sparkly!

10850585_10203096950215033_1471801658_n.jpg10881351_10203096960295285_737942973_n.jpg

Doing nail art at slumber party <3

Nails_CoffeeBerry.JPG

Pinky - undercoat SH Bait Me, Formula X Fiery

Ring - Julep Fiore

Middle - Resist to Temptation Sephora Color Hit

Pointer - Julep Sawyer

Thumb - Dangerous Sephora Color Hit

Trying out the Formula X holiday set I purchased from the sale on sale. The shade is Temptation (iridescent gold pearl). I like it and only needed one coat!

image.jpg

Such great manis!  And I was so proud of myself for actually sitting down long enough to file and clear-coat mine!  :-)

This is the handmade thermal polish I bought off Etsy. It's sold by the seller BigTRanchSoap and they make all kinds of handmade cosmetics. This nail polish is in the shade Razzleberry and it changes colors depending on your body temperature. It's almost sky blue if you're warm and true purple if you're cold. If you have long nails there's a slight gradient Smiley Happy It's really cool.

thermal.jpg

Finally had the time to sit down and do my nails Smiley Happy

IMAG1392.jpgIMAG1391.jpg

I've started using Essie instant dry oil and I'm amazed at how well it works! This is with Essie Sand Tropez and Essie Mezmerised.

First spring mani Smiley Happy OPI GelColor in Suzi Shops & Island Hops

1427415287590_1.jpg

Finally got around to wearing my Zoya Naturel Satin nailpolishes! First time trying Zoya and so far, so good. I only needed one coat Smiley Happy

IMG_7477 (1).JPGIMG_7475 (1).JPG

Had to cut my nails short, boo. One of them started breaking pretty far down so I figured I would cut them all and let them grow out healthier after my gel mani that I kept on forever

Today is Nails Inc. Abbey Road. Such a pretty lilac shade!

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_7627.JPG

MJ Wine Not. Gorgeous color, but you have to apply carefully to avoid streaks. I feel like metallic nail polishes in general aren't so forgiving but a top coat helps

I've been on a blue green kick.

Julep Cassidy

Thumbs are Sally Henson Dive In.

diveincassidy.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

sometimes you just can't go wrong with red Smiley Very Happy

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 10.56.45 PM.png

Sephora blue nail polish and formula x sparkles 

I got gel manicure for the first time. This is day 4. So far no chips. It cost ridiculous amount of money though, so I kind of hope it won't last three weeks like it claims because then I will be tempted to do it more often. First world problems, I know 😁

IMG_20150612_121059.jpg 

FullSizeRender.jpg

I just painted my nails with Formula X "Riotous"- I'm loving this color! I was impressed by how long the color "Evocative" lasted on my nails, and I'm hoping this polish will be the same in terms of formulation.

Zoya PixieDust in Miranda and Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Kiss

image.jpg

1,638 Replies