Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

I am LOVING this shade!! So pretty and soft!! 

OPI Gel Color in Big Apple Red and Don't Bossa Nova Me Around with leopard print accents Smiley HappyIMG_20150109_133347.jpg

OMG! This is fabulous and so artistic! Love it! Smiley Happy

Thanks! I always find inspiration on instagram and bring in pictures for my nail tech, and she always puts her on little spin on it. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the leopard nails are actually matte, which looks amazing in person Smiley Happy

NYE unicorn nails

4 coats Essie adore a ball

1 coat formula x mesmerize 

photos don't do it justice.  It's holograph-tastic!

im12312age.jpg

These are so beautifully! It's like you dipped your fingers in fairy dust! Smiley Happy

Thanks ballerina, I can't stop staring at them.  They picked a good name for it, it really is mesmerizing. Smiley Wink

I recently cashed in some points and got the 500 point perk for Formula X "The System". The color that came with the set is a very pretty neutral. I just did my nails last night though and I have a few chips going on. I'm glad I got the set and it's a very good introduction to the brand, but so far it doesn't seem to have longevity.

image.jpg

I only have one bottle of polish from the Formula X brand, and i was very excited about it and thought it would be my HG polish. But it chips worse than some of my cheapest polish does. Not impressed. I just found a dupe for the shade in China Glaze, so I am hoping I have better luck with it. 

Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy

IMG_5682.JPG

Some OPI nailpolish with a China Glaze topcoat Smiley Happy Test driving this shade to see if I should get a red gel mani, something I have been thinking about for a while

I love your hands.  This is a great color for you.

Thanks Kim! <3

Since Friday I've been wearing OCC Sebastian, I am obsessed with this color!

IMG_3882.JPG

OK I have to have this. Perfect, I love your taste in colors Smiley Happy

Holy dreamy color, Batman! ^_^

IMG_3696.jpg

Everyone has such amazing nails! I'm still trying to practice nail art and getting used to colours other than pink/red! I tried doing fishtail pattern, I think I did ok, but not sure if i want to spend so much time on this again xD. I used Julep basecoat, Face it Gel Touch Nails in light blue, Formula X A little Sexy, Nicole by OPI A-nice Treat, and Formula X Top coat. 

I don't think I have enough of a steady hand to do such a pattern

I think you did a great job! I have not done a fishtail pattern yet, I am going to do that next I think.

nails.jpg

I can't remember the names of the colors the nail tech used, but they are all CND Shellac.

Wow - this is so cute! Smiley Happy

1,725 Replies