Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

Re: Show me your nails!

Christmas mani! Formula X Pyrotechnic and Butter London British Racing Green.

Considering Essie Hubby for Dessert for my wedding. I'm in love with this color! Glitter specks is Essie Jazzy Jubilant. 

Newspaper nails with Essie Marshmallow as the base.

Happy New Year everyone! I tried FormulaX out of sight over some white nail polish (the white base was pointless in the end).

This is 2 coats, 2nd coat being thicker. I love this color. it's true yellow gold (my wedding band is 24k gold and it matches)

Essie Bahama Mama !! 

Sally Hansen in Rock Me Baby, the glitter one is from  Deborah Lippmann in Some Enchanted Evening

i posted this on what are you wearing a few days ago.  A good girlfriend of mine who is much better at nails than I did this for me last weekend to cheer me up ( I was really sick), the base color is Smith & Cult stockholm syndrome, with a silver topcoat that I honestly don't remember the name of.

Got my nails done today!! I got shellac and it's a changing color one. Light pink when warm and darker shade when cold. 

Saw these colors somewhere, and just had to re-create this! 😊

I love this color! It's OPI's The Sky's My Limit from their 2014 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary collection. 

Unfortunately, actual Mustangs don't come in this color. I actually have one in Charcoal Grey (2010) 

The is 2 day old paint job. I used OPI Super Cute in Pink and Starry Eyed for Dear Daniel

Julep Lulu I'm really liking this shade is something new for me.

I like glitters. Here are mine. Image source http://nailartstyle.com

OPI Nail Lacquer in "Your Villa or Mine?"

with my usual basecoat: Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat

Top Coat: Essie Good to Go Top Coat

I haven't painted my nails in so long!

Formula X Alchemy III

Dior Nova (holiday 2016) over Gris Or (holiday 2015). IRL the overall effect is very mermaidy.    

Both colors are from Ciate.  The light one is ibiza blues and the dark one is raincheck.

My nails, today!! 

Both KL polish, zoey all over and das Esspensive on my ring finger 

Do any of you gals know what the best silver or golf chrome/metallic nail polish is?  I've been on the hunt for many days and am having issues.  Thank you so much!

Bump!

Bump bump bump!

Wow! So nice!=)

So glad I found this thread, love the post here. My most recent nails. Smiley HappyScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 2.54.02 AM.png

1,616 Replies