Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

Zoya Bobbi

I was expecting a lighter, brighter, summery pink, but was pleasantly surprised when this dried down to a deeper warm rose making it an excellent shade to wear into fall and even winter. (Not that I put much stock in what colors I'm "supposed" to wear for any given season...it's still summer in the south lol...this one just turned out more fall-friendly than I thought it would)

IMG_20170918_161533169.jpg

It's been a while since I posted any, so I think I'll spam y'all with a few today 😁

Current look:

Urban Decay Granite

Urban Decay MIA

MIA is the *perfect* red IMHO. Not too bright, not too dark, and just the faintest hint of gold shimmer that gives it a depth and richness that doesn't really show up in my photos at all (any sparkle you see here is where I managed to get a little silver mixed in when putting on my top coat, sigh)IMG_20170913_110254197_HDR.jpg

China Glaze My Little Pony collection, I Just Canterlot

Pretty, but there are way better holo polishes on the market. The glitter is too thick, giving the final manicure a bumpy texture even after two top coats. It's also sharp...it took a day to wear down the pieces hanging off the tips of my nails. And it is incredibly difficult to remove. Meh.

IMG_20170903_114327590_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

ILNP Extra Credit

A lovely smoky teal blue holo which I tried unsuccessfully to capture lol. Adore!

IMG_20170828_175807861.jpg

Adding to the mermaid nail theme!  ILNP Surfboard - I love the holo effect!

nails090817.jpg

Beautiful, @Tamara76! I don't know if you know this, but I am absolutely obsessed with opals. I LOVE your ring and it matches your nails perfectly. 💖

Related image

Ohhhh - I did not know that, but I love them, too!   Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3

Today I wore Orly Fathoms Below from the Disney Villains collection.

IMG_8348.JPG

IMG_8349.JPG

IMG_8350.JPG

This color is so mermaidy!!!  @NiaNeuman

I did a super quick job applying this last night, and might do a better job over the weekend. This is my new favourite colour/polish right now.

Marc Jacobs Enamored Polish in Good Friday. Such a soft, beautiful mint green. Lasts surprisingly long (for me), and looks so fresh. 

IMG_7233 (1).JPG

Excuse the messy edges, and llama for... scale?

OMG!  That color is fabulous and the llama for scale is perfect!!!!   @NotCrocker

Chibi_pink_llama_by_mizzichibiart-d5ce20y.gif

RE: Show me your nails!

Currently on day 3 of this polish, it's Formula X's Marine, not bad considering no topcoat and my daily workload, lol. I loved this Sea Glass collection from Formula X, the texture once it dries really does feel like sea glass, and I love the glittery matte look.

Re: RE: Show me your nails!

This is beautiful - Also super mermaidy!!!!   @Sarah0903

Here are my marble inspired nails. I used Formula X polish in White Matter, Pacific Haze, and Black Matter. I used a nail stamping plate from Bundle Monster. I added a stud to my ring finger as an accent nail ♥

20170904_215629_HDR.jpg

Fabulous look!   I love these so much!!!  <3   @TracyChu

@wkei Wow those are really cool! I've never seen anyone do a design like that. I love the originality!

Thank you <3

Very cool!!!!  @wkei <3

Beautiful!!!!   @sandyvonzombie

Thanks!😊💅🏻 @Tamara76

1,695 Replies