Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

@Tamara76Thanks! Before this thread, usually once a week but the ideas have been really flowing recently. I'm sure I'll be back to weekly manis once I get busy again, lol.

This is so pretty and spring-like. Love!!!

Thanks @Beadshopgirl !

@ope590 Omg this is FANTASTIC! Those colors! Wow! I love the yellow stripe detail as well, ahhh gorgeous!

Thanks @sabrinas!

OMG these look so cool!!!! You did an amazing job!

Mermaid nails! 💅🏾

Gradient of Zoya's Waverly and Elphie sponged over Revlon Holographic Pearls through fish scale patterned nail vinyls. @veronika23

IMG_0180.JPG

Oh wow! Love this @ope590 Smiley Happy

@ope590 OMG your nails look amazing!

So cool! Look at all that holo goodness!

Wow that looks so pretty! I used to be into nail art. After I had my son a few years ago I gave up on that. Maybe I'll start again someday Smiley Very Happy

@ope590 Wow! This look is mer-mazing!  Thank you for sharing!    I need to learn how to use stamps or vinyls - this is awesome!  💜💜💜

@ope590 Beautiful! You are very talented! ❤

Whoa you can go pro girl! Your nails look lovely @ope590

Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies! Smiley Happy

That's so badass! Wish I could do this! (I'm still working on not smudging my manicures Smiley Very Happy)

Okay, here is my second attempt with the sandwich bag transfer method!  Sorry they're a little chipped and messy - I forgot to take photos when they were all fresh and pretty this weekend!  Overall, I really love this method. I think I will try it again with smaller flowers on a clear background - might make a cute manicure for my wedding!  Smiley Happy 

flower nails

flower nails

Ok @Milou07 - two things:

First - is there anything your talented lil' hands can't do?  You seem to have the Midas touch, which I'm renaming "The Milou Touch" because everything you touch turns to pure awesomeness!  Heart

Second - getting married??!!  WOW!  That is wonderful...many, many congrats on your upcoming nuptials!  Heart Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt - Aww, you're making me blush!!!  Heart

(you just don't see the many failed projects hiding in my closet... Smiley Wink )

I totally missed the wedding part when I first read this post! This mani would definitely be so pretty for your wedding, especially if they matched the flowers in your bouquet. Smiley Happy A HUGE congrats in advance to you and your future spouse! Smiley Very Happy

Aw, thank you @ope590!  I LOVE the idea of matching my mani to my bouquet - I want to use some local wildflowers in the arrangements, and I painted them for the invitations, so that would be the perfect tie-in! Smiley Happy