Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

I love this combo! 

Thanks ^_^

Feeling pink today! 

Nails Inc. Mayfair Lane & Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Kiss

image.jpg

I love the color & the glitter color

Thanks annypoo. 

nails.jpgMy phone camera would not co-operate. Sorry about that. I was looking for a pale yellow, but could not find anything at my local wallymart.

Which yellow is that?  You got it to look pretty opaque; that's tough with yellows!

It is Rimmel 60 Seconds #507- Round and Round in Circles. Thank you Smiley Happy it was tough to apply.

Sephora color hit in high speed. I got three of these for $1 each, and they are awesome. Completely opaque in one coat, but I still like to apply two. Highly recommend sephora color hit polishes. ❤

IMG_20150706_215803.jpg

How pretty!

Thanks! I like warmer bright reds like this Smiley Happy

After a month with red, white, and blue glitter nails for the World Cup (Which was totally worthwhile because we won!) I wanted to move to something a little more tame and chose this Formula X sample in 'Evocative' which came in the Sephora Favorites "Bronze Bares All" collection. I still loathe the Formula X brush, but this color is growing on me. It looks a light tan in the bottle but on my fingers (depending on the light quality) it's a really lovely pinky-brown that I think looks really sophisticated. Does anyone know of any dupes in a brand with a better brush? 

FullSizeRender.jpg

Take a look at Butter London Tea with the Queen. It looks pretty similar.

Thanks!

A little rough on the edges but mostly done

image.jpg

Oh pretty! 

Thank you!

I've got some catching up to do..

It wasn't my intentions to test out all of my new Zoya polishes within the weeks following their arrival, but that's what I am doing.

Zoya Faye - they say its a "bronzed mauve with purple and bronzed undertones flooded with bright gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season."

Zooya Faye.jpg

I liked it but had some issues with the formula and need more patience on my next go-'round.

OPI Nail Envy base coat

No top coat

Zoya Brigitte

Zoya Brigitte1.jpg

I loved this formula and colour. One coat was all I needed but next time, I'm going to try it with a top coat.

And if you name anything Brigitte, most likely I will buy it.

Obligatory Brigitte Bardot picture

Spoiler
brigitte.jpg

Zoya Meadow

I call this Butterfly Meadows

Butterfly Meadow.jpg

Zoya describes this as a "frosty, golden peach with a copper flash. This golden, flesh-toned shade is a perfect sparkling nude for warm skin tones!" 

Another fabulous colour but the formula was a tad tricky.

This was my second attempt at a butterfly..

OPI Nail Envy

Zoya Meadow

a toothpick

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Night Fright

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry OhMyGhost (these dried really fast...)

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Goldie Frocks

Zoya Tinsley

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Top Coat

OMG! I have never in my life seen any manicure that features butterfly wings! Beyond beautiful! Smiley Happy

this is truly just beeeeautifu! love it

image.jpgI am obsessed with this color! It is a Cuccio gel polish called "I left my heart in San Francisco". It took me sooooo long to get my nails all grown out this length without one breaking. I am finally so happy with the length Smiley Happy

2 Replies