Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

I love these flowers so much!  What a talent!

Also, congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!  ❤️❤️❤️  @Milou07

Awww, @Tamara76 thank you so much!!! The wedding is in July, but it feels like time keeps speeding up - I don't know how I will ever get everything done! Smiley Wink

@Milou07HOLY GUACAMOLE MILOU!!!! This is AMAAAAZING!!!!  I don't even understand how you could possibly paint such impossibly beautifully detailed perfect little tiny flawless flowers - just... Wow.  Mind blown.  They are BEAUTIFUL!

@RoseCharlie - first of all, that gif is ADORABLE.   And thank you - you are so sweet!  I feel like it's cheating - I used the plastic bag trick again, and it works like a charm!  Smiley Happy

Heeeheee thanks @Milou07 Hah! Cheating! no way you still had to design and paint everything!  I think you're going to have to face it lol you've got crazy amazing talent lady! Awww and congrats on the upcoming wedding that's soooo exciting! : )  I think sweet floral nails would be so adorable for a wedding.  I can't resist adding another cute GIF I just found it and it's so ridiculously cute, it's a teeny little DOE!

doe GIF

image.jpg

Marc Jacob's Petra. Sooo pretty you have to see it in person Smiley Happy

Petra is one of my favorites, pictures never do it justice!

Yesss! I think if I had to pick one color to wear my whole life, this would be it. It's just so perfect and goes with everything.

Great color and I love your ring!

Thanks! I love turquoise colors! Smiley Happy

Loving this! It has a dirty petroleum yet glamorous thing going on Smiley Happy

Beautiful color, but even better ring!

That color is seriously gorgeous, MK89! It's the perfect color for fall!

<3, Randee

Thanks Randee! You should try it, it's gorgeous Smiley Happy

Awesome color!

I love this color!!!

Wearing it right now; it has become my go to fall color.

Essie Crocadilly Nail Lacquer.jpg

Subconsciously, I think I was keeping up with the fabulous green trend started by theSocialQuota.

Essie Nail Lacquer Vernis in Crocadilly

Oooooh I love that on you, Samantha! Did you try the magnet thing that came with it? You really do such a great job polishing your nails. Teach me! Smiley Tongue

Why thank you, my dear.

I've used the magnet twice before (with a different color) and had major issues doing my right hand so I skipped it. However, the magnets are super cool. 

I felt like a snake.

Maybe next time I will give them a try. (My dad actually said that he would try to paint my left hand and do the magnets if I wanted him to, so maybe I'll take him up on that offer.)

You're welcome! That's really sweet of your dad to offer. Definitely take him up on the offer and then show us the results. I've been really curious about those polishes for a while now, but I didn't think I could manage making a decent design. And haha at the snake comment. Smiley Happy

Ooooh! What a gorgeously Christmassy color, and it has such a sheen to it! Gloriously festive! Smiley Happy

10 Replies