Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

Highlighted

Re: Show me your nails!

This week on my nails: Zoya Godiva from the PixieDust collection (I used two coats here, but I know it can be worn in three, I just ran out of time, lol)

OMG! So Pretty! My daughter's will love this! Smiley Happy

Bwahahahahahahahaa.

It's OPI "I'm not really a waitress" and a Julep white which I can't recall the name of at the moment. Again…Bwahahaha

Gorgeously sinister! Smiley Wink

It's not photographing well, but I switched up my polish to Nails Inc Fabric Effects in Lace. It looks like red sprinkles for Christmas time sugar cookies! 

I wound up taking the Nails Inc. Fabric Effect Lace back. It really is fun and very textured with awesome color, but it is soooooooooo difficult to remove. It took me around 30-45 minutes to get it off which included soaking my nails in polish remover. The last step of removal was literally scratching the particles off my nail that the polish remover wouldn't make a dent on. The other Fabric Effects, Silk and Cashmere, are easy to remove.

Wearing Julep Shailene

OMG, these are super fierce! Smiley Happy

An attempt at ombre nails, one of my more successful attempts actually! 

Such unusual yet bang on-trend colors! This is a gorgeous alternative for fall! Smiley Happy

Today is Little Brick Lane from the Nails Inc. gel effect kit. I really love this color, but it's only available in the set. 

These are perfect fall nails - the color is so rich; I love it! How long did the gel effect last - i.e. without chipping?

nails inc Jermyn Street. Such a rich and warm shade! Bonus points for delivering opaque color in one coat.

Ooooh! These are so classy and fabulously autumnal Smiley Happy

Glitter is Lynnderella A Ghost of You and Where Have You Been All My Life?, Purple is Enchanted Polish Dance of the Sugar Plum, pink is Enchanted Polish Lobster Roll. Scarf is something I made.

OMG, this is the most fabulous festive manicure! Smiley Happy

Halloween is over, moving on to fall colors.

Gorgeous look - loving the leopard illustration Smiley Happy

I don't usually wear red nail polish, but I felt like it when I filed my nails off today.

Formula X in X♥Rouge and OPI Matte Top Coat.

Fabulous classic red, and your nails look immaculate!

I'm currently wearing Golden-I by Sally Hansen, with one nail in Atom and Eve by Formula X, all with a light top coat of red and green glitter from a shade called Holiday Rebel by Sinful Color. 

So pretty and seasonal! Smiley Happy

My friend sent me a christmas package and along with it was this beautiful greeny nail polish. I've been wanting a shade like this forever and now I have it. Smiley Very Happy YAY! 

This is such an on-trend color right now - my au pair and two daughters are wearing something similar! It is so pretty and understated Smiley Happy

Anna Sui nail polish is amazing!!!

1 Reply