Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Wearing Julep Shailene

OMG, these are super fierce! Smiley Happy

It's not photographing well, but I switched up my polish to Nails Inc Fabric Effects in Lace. It looks like red sprinkles for Christmas time sugar cookies! 

image.jpg

I wound up taking the Nails Inc. Fabric Effect Lace back. It really is fun and very textured with awesome color, but it is soooooooooo difficult to remove. It took me around 30-45 minutes to get it off which included soaking my nails in polish remover. The last step of removal was literally scratching the particles off my nail that the polish remover wouldn't make a dent on. The other Fabric Effects, Silk and Cashmere, are easy to remove.

Bwahahahahahahahaa.

Screen Shot 2014-10-16 at 11.35.51 PM.png

It's OPI "I'm not really a waitress" and a Julep white which I can't recall the name of at the moment. Again…Bwahahaha

Gorgeously sinister! Smiley Wink

This week on my nails: Zoya Godiva from the PixieDust collection (I used two coats here, but I know it can be worn in three, I just ran out of time, lol)

PhotoGrid_1412784737886.jpg

OMG! So Pretty! My daughter's will love this! Smiley Happy

ILNP After Midnight - I am so in love with the holo effect in the light!💙💎💙💎29FEA969-8189-49EB-819A-A11724E365D0.png

so pretty

so pretty

Fall Nails!   Sally Hansen Color Therapy in Good as Blue topped with ILNP The Magician - I was surprised to see it turn more red than gold - Gorgeous!  Sadly, it was cloudy and I couldn't fully capture the beauty! <3

fallnails.jpg

Pardon the slight mess - I did this too late last night and didn't have enough time to clean it up before work.   

Also, this is my first attempt at nail art since, like the '90s (remember rhinestone accents?), so I lost a few studs over the course of the day - lol! <3

So pretty! I recently bought my first Nails Inc products and I am so impressed. They're my first high-end nail products. Sally Hansen and Essie don't have anything on them!

RE: Show me your nails!

My nails !!

So glad I found this thread, love the post here. My most recent nails. Smiley HappyScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 2.54.02 AM.png

Wow! So nice!=)

Bump bump bump!

Bump!

Do any of you gals know what the best silver or golf chrome/metallic nail polish is?  I've been on the hunt for many days and am having issues.  Thank you so much!

Both KL polish, zoey all over and das Esspensive on my ring finger 

IMG_2250.JPG

My nails, today!! 

1487652573557.jpeg

0-02-01-e8b755b1e8ecfe88cf4ac40ea9401cdd149d221ba0e5e661e61b73d7926ee9af_full.jpg

1 Reply