Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

Re: Show me your nails!

Ohhhh!   This is a fun color and your nails look lovely!  @starsandbucks

For Phoenix Comicon this past weekend I had my nails done in honor of The Flash.  

Whaaaaat! Awesome @Bliss1912!

@RoseCharlie  Awww!  Thank you so much!! Smiley Happy

This is such an awesome design! Hope you had fun! @Bliss1912

Super cute! @Bliss1912

I keep my nails painted pretty much all the time; I should upload pics every now and again. I love brighter colors and glittery/shimmery polish, so that'll be a staple you'll see quite often Smiley Very Happy

Today's offering: Butter LONDON Pash

Base coat: Butter Nail Foundation

Top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Clearly Quick

(these are my HG nail items used for every manicure)

This dried super quick...I didn't mess them up as soon as I was done like I normally do lol. Insta-Dri is pretty fast, but I tend to get impatient or overly ambitious when I'm done with my nails (yes, I'll cook dinner as soon as I put that last coat on! Haha!)

WOW!  That color is gorgeous Heart @RGbrown 

This explains your avatar perfectly Cat LOL hopefully you've never spilled polish though...

Many many years ago, a dear friend spilled an entire bottle of purple polish all over the front of my brand new ivory sofa 😱 It was one of my first "big girl" purchases after moving out of my parents' house...I had finally gotten rid of the ugly plaid hand me down, just to wind up with a purple spotted monstrosity instead 😂

I might currently have a teal stripe on my floor from dropping my brush a couple of weeks ago, but I won't confirm that lol.

@ZombieMetroAnt

OUCH @RGbrown and it was Ivory?  So sorry to hear that!!
Image result for eek gif

Love this color and how perfect your nails look!  Also, sorry to hear about what happened to your sofa.  Knowing myself, that would happen to me as well.

Highlighted

Julep Coco (a nice dark blood red)

this will forever and always be my favorite shade for nails. 

Perfect combination of dark cacao and blood....

- she said, sipping her drink. Smiley Very Happy

Gorgeous! That's the color payoff I was looking for in the first picture I posted. So pretty!

I love this shade for fall; it's fierce! Smiley Happy

Marc Jacobs Enamored 'Jezebel' for my Harley Quinn costume for tonight's Halloween party Smiley Happy Made my nails pointier than usual, but I don't think it shows up much. oh well! Smiley Happy

Beautiful color!

Yes!

I almost bought Jezebel just for the name and you can totally tell they're pointier!  

Thanks! My boyfriend let me know that they're "way scratchier" than usual Smiley Very Happy It is truly a beautiful beautiful colour. I never wear red nails, but this colour works. And it looks different in different lighting, as well! 

This is so classic and ultra sophisticated, and your hand is beautiful too - have you ever thought of hand modelling? Smiley Happy

I haven't done my nails in ages, so excuse application/cuticles. But, yay! Thank you to notcreative and Knuevekm for the Julep Oxygen smoothing base coat and Valerie!

Very pretty.  Are you in love with the base coat?  I am going through my polishes tonight for another BTer.  I think I own Valerie, but I am not even sure.

5 Replies