Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

Re: Show me your nails!

Very nice!

love!

Such pretty shade! I love nude polishes.

<3 Melissa

Oh, I love these - it's such a perfect nude, and your nails are unbelievable! Smiley Happy

1469902_629182547139783_60253175_n.jpg

I love the color combination! They are very festive, BuxomBabe! Smiley Wink 

<3, Randee

Thank you, Randee! It reminded me of a Jackson Pollock painting or something. Smiley Happy

Wow - that's really neat! Smiley Happy

Thanks it was really easy to do!

I can't take credit for this. I got a professional gel manicure this morning. It is a light pink with some glitter on top. I was just going to do the light pink but my nail technician convinced me I needed the glitter on top... and I can't say no to glitter!

my hand.jpg

<3, Randee

This is So cute! Smiley Happy

Thank you, ballerinagrl! I seriously love them!

<3, Randee

There is never a bad time for glitter. I don't think I could say no to glitter either.

Thanks for your support, BrideSona! Smiley Wink 

<3, Randee

I'm so ready for Fall colors.half moon

Fabulous take on classic Preppy with an edge! Smiley Happy

That is seriously gorgeous, bratknits! That purple is absolutely stunning! Heart 

<3, Randee

That's so pretty! Did you do that yourself? 

Yeah, there was nothing on TV Friday night so I broke out the tape and gave it a whirl.  I saw a half-moon mani somewhere recently so it's been rattling around in my head for a bit.  

In all the time I've been doing my nails, I've never messed with neon polish. I'm not typically a fan of neon in general, and I've heard they can be quite finicky. Enter Sephora and the fabulous Formula X clearance that has been going on...I picked up the neon set on a whim. Unable to pick which one to use today, I chose all the colors lol. 

The white base was streaky, but I figured it wouldn't matter much since I was putting another color over it. Wrong...the neons are surprisingly sheer...even after 4 (yes FOUR!) coats of color, I can still see a few streaks in the white underneath. That's likely me just being too critical; I doubt anyone else will notice, and after all this work, I'm not taking it off anyways.

I had planned to do something along the lines of a French manicure, with 2 different neons on each nail, but decided the colors were really too sheer for the second color to pop very well (unless I wanted to paint white tips and then put 4 more coats of color over that...no thanks...), so I settled for dots instead. All in all it turned out pretty well; some of the dots are an the pale side, yellow especially pretty well disappeared into the orange, but it's a great summer look and definitely not my norm. It was fun! 

Horrible crappy indoor fluorescent lighting...sorry...but you get a cute pup photobomb to make up for it Smiley Tongue

IMG_20170626_201610652_HDR.jpg

Love these too!  Wish I had some nail creativity.

4 Replies