Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Nailed It

Show me your nails!

I'm loving this nail polish from Nails Inc. I used the superfood base coat, Nailkale in Victoria and finished it off with the 45 second top coat.  The color is so rich and easy to apply. 

image.jpg

RE: Show me your nails!

Done with dip -still rocking my NYE nail look

RE: Show me your nails!

👅✨

Re: Show me your nails!

She’s rescuing all the lost threads? @ZombieMetroAnt

OMG girl!  You are on a mission @RachelBT...thanks so much for all your help!

ILNP in Black Orchid <3 :

ilnpblackorchid.jpg

Yaassssss lol that's all I can say looking at your nails @Tamara76

Awww - Thanks, @jesscheems! 💜💜💜

I love this color so much!  I must get it now Heart  Thanks for sharing @Tamara76!  You really should get commission for this post because sales are bound to go through the roof!  

Awww - Thanks!   @ZombieMetroAnt <3

I'm going matchymatchy today. image.jpg

I adore the blue and aqua and I am envious of your precision!!!!  Do you use anything as a "guide" to paint the tips?  My manicurist recommended the little white circular reinforcement tabs (with the hole in the middle) to use as "cheats," but I usually just end up making a mess when I try that technique - even if I wait an hour or more between coats...

So, I posted the following as a follow up to our earlier conversation in the Hauls thread.  As I've already hearted all of your posts there, I am putting it here as well (in case you miss it there).  I do not have time to check all of my posts, so I only follow hearts.  Not sure what your technique is.  Anyway!

Okay, I took inventory and put them in a spreadsheet. Prior to this evening, I had my Julep polishes handwritten on a sheet by letter to prevent ordering duplicates (AGAIN). The rest were not even documented. My estimates were close. I own 251 polishes (not counting the 2 due to arrive the day after tomorrow). My Naked Urban Decay Naked is gross and hard. Not sure where all the liquid went, because I have only used it once and all that seems to be left is a hard pot of color. As it is a set, I put some Seche Restore in it to see if it can be saved. If not, I will only have 250 polishes.

Of the 251, 112 of them are Julep (6 minis and 106 full size). I own nowhere near that many of any other polish brand. If I keep my subscription through the end of the year, there is a good chance Julep will make up more than half my entire collection. It may be close to, because I am sure I will continue to pick up other brands of polish over the year as well. From Sample Society and Beauty online, I've already picked up 5 other polishes this month! I've used 31 of the 251 polishes. That means 220 have never been used. Excluding the 9 I swatched recently (because I had never swatched a single polish prior to my opening my website), 211 are completely unopened (many still in plastic wrap).

I am exactly the same way.  I combined my nail polish and my tween daughters' after too many spills/broken bottles on her bathroom floor and am storing them in a double stacked (4 layers) Snapware storage box. I don't have space for a cool storage solution like an Ikea bin or wall rack.  Smiley Sad

I periodically toss old bottles or give away "what was I thinking" colors, but it doesn't make much of a dent.

I haven't counted, but we most likely have more than 200 bottles, as well.  I estimate we've actually only used around half of them, and that's only because my daughter paints her nails a few times a week. 

Unfortunately, this is why I had to break up with Julep.   Alas, every time I see spoilers, I want to re-sub - I just don't have storage space!  Smiley Sad

Oh my gosh! I haven't counted yet.  Doing that now. I have 65.  That's including base coats and top coats.  Where do you store so many polishes?  Mine take up an entire drawer.  Lol, and why on earth are you subscribed to a polish subscription when you already have so many colours? 

I have one large bin, two small ones and a Julep tote.  They are all full.  I may be able to squeeze one or two more into my second small container.  I need a new Julep tote.  They all go into a linen closet with barely any linens and a LOT of beauty stuff.

I can always get more, right?

Ha, saw you voted for the Julep color caddy (I agree with your comments) and now I know why. All mine are living in the former makeup drawer that is now nails and skincare.

Yeah, I accidentally voted with my private Facebook account.  I will always try to post with my business account to keep my identity private, so I deleted my comment.  I saw that you liked it before I deleted it though.

I have seen so many BTers post from their private accounts to the Sephora page.  I see their pictures and think, I know her.  Then, I remember not to comment.  Ever since I got that nasty pm from that hot headed chick, I dread her figuring out who I am and sending me some crazy hate mail.

I like the caddy.  The nail polishes fit nicely inside.  My first one has a slight imperfection on one slot, so that spot is a little tight.  Hopefully, my next one will be perfect.  

The great thing about that happening on fb is that you can screen shot it and have her fb account blocked and shut down and perhaps even charge her.

I am more concerned with someone using my account to hunt me down in real life.  My name is not unique, but my husband's is (which I am sure you've noticed).  I would unfriend him to make it harder for people to track me down, but as he's my husband, I have to let him stay.

My new last name is pretty uncommon as well.  I am the only one with my name.  Look up my name and I only appear a few times online.  I'm pretty invisible, unless you know where to look.

1,725 Replies