Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@jaaayp - I love both the white and gold on black! 🤍🖤 💛🖤  They're gorgeous, and celestial is so in right now. 🌜

IS IT @Titian06 ?!?!?! I LOVE all things celestial.. it always reminds me of mickey mouse in that magic robe and hat LOL ️ 

Sorry to hear you're mani didn't last long @jaaayp the art work you do is amazing. The night sky them was lovely.

(You could totally do a dark blue set with the night sky from that famous Vincent Van Gogh painting 🎨🖌️  )

Oooh @CynthieLu thats maybe something I can inspo... I have to do my nails tomorrow so hehe maybe if I can pull it off 🤪 

@jaaayp I love how the moon and stars look like they're glowing!

Thank you @CookieGirl1 🥰 I love it when it hits the sun because it actually does glow a little! Or.. at least in my head it does LOL

Love your nails! @jaaayp  The moons and clouds are a beautiful touch❤️

Thank you @Georgiiiaaa I really liked the clouds too but meh.. I'll try next time with like triple layer of top coat and hope that it lasts longer LOL 

@jaaayp  I love these! How come the first set only lasted 3 days? 

I was staining wood on some benches and the stain leaked through my gloves and made my nails damp @ather 🫠 I wear soft gel nails and the best way to get them off is to soak them off which naturally happened as if I was wearing a hand mask but with chemicals 😅😅😅

@jaaayp  Omg!!!!!! 😳 no chemical burns or anything tho? That’s crazy!!! 

Surprisingly no @ather 🤔 my hand did smell quote strong like wood stain for a day or two but it faded quite well.. i read wood stain is specifically formulated to stain wood or something like that

@jaaayp  That’s good! I’m glad there was no staining your hands or reaction to your skin!! 

@jaaayp They look so good! I am obsessed with dark nails lately .

ME TOO @ThatGirlMadi I think its because holidays screams lighter, glitter and so along comes January.. dark it is! 😂

Base shade is Orly x Kelli Marissa in Smoke Jelly topped with LynBDesigns in It's a Miserable Night

20240117_203105.jpg

That base color is pretty and with the topper, wow!! Beautiful mani @Mellmars1185!

@itsfi Thank you! I was pleased with the results. I am going to try using a base under toppers more often 😊

@Mellmars1185  Oh so moody and beautiful 🤩.  Your nails are beautiful!

@Cissy63 Thank you very much! 💞

That’s such a pretty topper @Mellmars1185! Your nails must be so fun to look at right now! 

30,814 Replies
testing