Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@annypoo  Love the flowers 🌸 

@annypoo  Such a pretty mani😀.  Your flowers are so beautiful.  

Love this style of mani @annypoo: so many great variations to be had. The slightly dusty pastel purple makes lovely base color for the flower nail art. 

Those are adorbs, @annypoo!

Love your nails they look gorgeous! @annypoo  the flowers are a perfect touch!

@annypoo very cute

You did an amazing job on these 🤩 @annypoo Your flowers look perfect. 🙂

Love these @annypoo the flowers are so well done!❤️❤️❤️

Great mani, @annypoo !  💜🌺💜  Purple and flowers--love! 🥰

Started with two coats of the beautiful Gucci Glossy Nail Polish 700 Black Crystal for a few days ...

Gucci Black.jpg

I don't think I would have purchased the Gucci black polish on my own so I was happy when I received it as a gift; it's a beautiful, shiny black polish. Like other Gucci polishes, easy to work with. As I try to whittle down some of my polishes, this one will not be going anywhere. 🖤

I did a refresh of the mani and topped a few nails (index, ring & pinky) off with Deborah Lippmann Fantastical Collection Dream Weaver (doesn't seem to be available anymore), an idea from @Samtian when she posted her DL Dream Weaver mani a few months ago. Now wondering how Dream Weaver might work for some nail art. Hmmmm. 🤔

Gucci + DL.jpg

For reference, this is what DL Dream Weaver looks like on its own.

Spoiler
DL Dreamweaver.jpg

@itsfi  That Gucci polish is beautiful! It looks so glossy! And I love the refresh you added to it!! Both are beautiful 😍 

Oooh it's very pretty @itsfi definitely looks like supes vintage! 🥰

@itsfi  The Gucci black is fabulous!  What a beautiful shine ️.  These polish’s together are lovely.  But by itself Dream Weaver has many dimensions 😀

That’s a wonderful and spot on way to describe Dream Weaver @Cissy63! It stands out on its own and then topped over the black, the result is fabulous. 💅🏼 

Love your nails @itsfi  the shape is so pretty and so is the colour.

My @Georgiiiaaa, thank you; that is such a nice thing to say. I’ve been working / struggling to get my nails to see some growth since the fall and this has been the most consistent they’ve been for a while. 

The polishes were such a lovely surprise and really worked so beautifully together.

@itsfi I love the black. Black is my go to nail color.

It’s such a great color, isn’t it @ThatGirlMadi? Love how it looks fab on any nail length - long, short, etc. 🖤 The Gucci black has an excellent glossy effect to it, even before a top coat. 

These are absolutely stunning @itsfi how long does the Gucci Glossy Nail Polish 700 Black Crystal usually last chip free? I’ve been eyeing the blue and black for a a while❤️❤️

Thank you so much @itsfi  I’ll have to add these beautiful polishes on my list for the Sephora sale❤️❤️❤️(my list keeps on getting longer and longer😅)

I’ve been pretty impressed with the Gucci polishes @happyskincare. I can generally get them to last 5-7 days, without chipping. 7 if I’m careful with my hands (wearing gloves to do dishes, etc). The blue and the black are gorgeous colors - the first coat of the blue can be a little streaky but you can get an opaque finish with the second coat. Each will have a glossy, semi glossy finish on its own even before a top coat. 

30,785 Replies
testing