Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Beautiful blue tips @tnu2mya. It’s a magnificent pop of color, especially against the matte finish of your base color. The water droplets look so artistic! 😍

Cute nails! Love them @tnu2mya 

Trying really hard to master this "cateye" 🐈 👁 🧐 😂

1000013711.jpg

@jaaayp  These look perfect! The caterer is so hard to do! I’ve struggled with it! Have you tried the paperclip heart one? 

Nooo! But I saw the videos on it (as I'm trying to improve this technique).. im thinking ONCE I master the cateye alone.. I shall move onto the other designs you can do 😂😂😂 it just doesn't look like what I see on Youtube!!! @ather 

What did you use to create this effect? It’s beautiful. 

It's a magnetic polish @KrissySM ! Idk the technicality of it but you just put it on like a glitter and the magnet charges it 😂

Your nails are beautiful, @jaaayp ! 🥰  With Bandita and Pepito staring at you all the time, you shouldn't have any problem with a cat's eye...right??? 🤣

Exactly @Titian06 ! I just can't get the intensity of their eyes on my nails LOL 😂😂😂😂

@jaaayp  Lovely!  Pretty sparkling effect

Thank you @Cissy63 🥰

Looks like you’ve got it down @jaaayp; very pretty.

Not yet @itsfi but thank you 🥰 let's hope we get there in the next few manis!

Love those nails! @jaaayp  The shape and sparkle is gorgeous 

Thank you @Georgiiiaaa 🥰

Omg I love them @jaaayp What polish did you use, your effect is so powerful! Beautifully done.

I am so rubbish at magnetic 🧲 please share your secrets with us. 🙏🙏

I'm nowhere near expert @CynthieLu ! It's a no name gel polish from Amazon LOL I think as I got through the first couple fingers, it got better. If you coat it too thin, metallic doesn't have much of an effect, too thick, it just looks like glitter.. then you gotta move the magnet up and down on the side of the nails to get the cat eye effect and the glitter to actually glow... 🫠 I think it'll take a lot more practice in the next couple manis but once I learn.. I shall share (maybe its time to stop being stubborn and watch some YouTube videos...)

(maybe its time to stop being stubborn and watch some YouTube videos...) I've said those very words to myself before lol @jaaayp  it might be 😉 lol

Those were really good tips, aaah thank you! I love magnetics but they are tricky.

Yes... it just doesn't work like how I see them work online LOL FAKE NEWS?!?! @CynthieLu 😂😂😂😂

A little Sunshine Mani ☀️😎

1000012401.jpg

1000012398.jpg

This is "All Toasty Inside" from Lights Laquer.

A golden sparkly polish with micro fine holo glitter

It may be ice and snow out my window, but my nails are so summer in here. 🏖😉

@CynthieLu  Bring on the summer nails! 💅 

30,737 Replies
testing