Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you so much @peculiarzmakeup someone asked if I was getting married just by the design - nope lol!

@niki172  it’s a very well done set and it’s certainly lovely. 🤩 I wonder what wedding nails look like I’ve never thought about that lol 

@niki172, exquisite!!! I'm crushed to hear your nail tech is moving away. She's really created some beautiful art for you during your time with her. What an absolutely stunning last set she did for you! 😍

Awesome nails, @niki172 ! 💖🤩💖  I'm sorry she's moving.  I hope you can find someone else you like! 🍀

Thank you @Titian06 she gave me a name of a lady close to where I live so hopefully it's a good match. She offered to let me follow her to her new shop but it would be an hour's drive one way to see her. Maybe for a special occasion but with our highways under construction then figure in gas prices and time I just don't think I can do it sadly.

@niki172 - I'm glad she gave you a contact and you know her new location.  Both are so helpful!  Best wishes! 😘

 Done by my friend at a salon I work at 

IMG_5451.jpeg

@bailieoickle that looks awesome!

@bailieoickle, your friend is very talented! Your mani looks so fun; love the hearts and swirls, and the pink, red and white are beautiful together. ❤️

@bailieoickle those are very pretty 

@bailieoickle Super cute 💕

I want to catch up in this thread...but for now here is my current mani. I can't put my finger on the shade. Maybe i will be able to tell better in Natural light during the day. It looks foggy to me. Or maybe it is my eyes? This shade is by Kathleen & Co. - Rosary Pea

20240208_184254.jpg

With flash

20240208_184304.jpg

@Mellmars1185 I just wore this the other day and I LOVE it!!!  Isn't it gorgeous!?  It looks way better on your nails than mine (which are pathetically short RN) and I'm already looking forward to bathing my nails in it again very soon.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! Really? What a coincidence! My nails are getting to the length where I need to file them down or they start breaking halfway down. 

@Mellmars1185 Uuughhhh, I'm jealous that you NEED to file your nails down!

@Mellmars1185, this color is so pretty! That sparkle in the second photo - wow! 😍 I don't think it looks foggy as in blurry, but I can see, particularly in that second pic, an airy, cloudy grey-ish undertone to the polish which could be reminiscent of what the fog looks like rolling in (something I see a lot of in San Francisco, ha!)

@itsfi Thank you! Yes 'foggy' is the perfect way to describe it. When the natural sun light shines on it, the grey/foggy shows more. In indoor, warm light it looks like a deep brown/reddish shade with shimmer. Is it foggy rn in SF? The sun is finally out here 🌞

I think im really a rebel at heart.

Head said "do red, it's valentines day and lunar new years!"

Heart said "let's go blue"

Head said "let's at least do cute hearts!"

Heart said "well, can we also do magnetic nails and do galaxy? Maybe some stars and moons?"

Guess who won 🤔

1000014057.jpg

1000014055.jpg

Gorgeous! @jaaayp 

Thank you @sister13 🥰🥰🥰

This mani is superb @jaaayp! It's completely fitting for Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day. After all, doesn't lunar relate to the moon?!!! 🌙 And, as @happyskincare said, hearts are closely associated with Valentine's Day!! 💙

30,789 Replies
testing