Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin Same here thanks to this Community!

@Saradestin  Even if Say Cheese and Die  was as red as it looks in photos,I think it’d still be a great match with Beast from the East. But Beast’s copper flash definitely melds the polishes into a perfect match. Both are beautiful! 

I agree @WinglessOne . The polish is beautiful both in the real life and in picture 😍

OMGosh, @Saradestin , I am in L-U-V with both these colors! 🤩💜🧡  The pairing is absolutely perfect! 💯 

Thank you @Titian06 beautiful! Both are gorgeous polishes and I am really happy with them! And they are very long lasting! 

Whoa @Saradestin! 😍 That shift/reflection!!! Wowza! Absolutely stuuuuuning! 🤯 🤩 And mesmerizing! 

Thank you @itsfi ! And I didn’t even know what I was getting! I am very happy! 😊

@Saradestin, you are having a moment, or two or three or … many moments with this awesome red/orange/copper color theme. I saw this and thought, oooh, first, the stunner of HL Fire Opal and now this mani! Gorge!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

@Saradestin 

I was like, "oh, these are pretty" with the first pic, and the second pic was even more delightful, but then I audibly gasped with the third pic 😲 Holy moly, these are gorgeous! Those shifts are amazing! 😍😍😍

Thank you so much @RGbrown ! And you perfectly know that the pictures never show the full beauty of the polishes, so imagine how gorgeous they are! 😍

image.jpg

@yeeeeeeeee  Pretty pink!

@yeeeeeeeee pretty pink shade!

Elegant and chic @yeeeeeeeee ! Beautiful mani! 😍

Gorgeous nails @yeeeeeeeee 💖

So delicate, @yeeeeeeeee .

Very pretty, @yeeeeeeeee ! 💖💖💖

@yeeeeeeeee, pretty in pink mani! 💗

@yeeeeeeeee 

What a lovely mani; that pink is fantastic! Welcome! ❣️

I've been sporting these for almost a week. Getting into the Halloween season with some googly nails. I did a similar mani last year and decided to do them again this year. 

10.5.2022 Spooky Season - Googly Eyes.jpg

I'm going through my black and white creme polishes; the plan is to whittle them down to a small handful. Here, we have SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Hit Mini Nail Polish L76 Black Lace and NAILS INC. 73% Plant Power Nail Polish Free Time is Me Time.  

@itsfi  Omg!!!!! I love these!!!! 

30,788 Replies
testing