Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Beautiful polish and flower arrangement @juanitakim ! Pure fall 🧡🍂🍁🍄

@juanitakim Such a perfect shade for the best season 🍂

Hello fall! What a great polish and photo @juanitakim! I am loving the fall feels from that pretty nail polish and that beautiful bouquet! 😍

This is October - Libra from the Lyn B Designs Zodiac Collection. I've been impressed with the coverage of the polishes from the brand, and this collection in particular. This is two coats, but for many of my nails, 1 coat would look nice too.

LynBDesigns October.jpg

It's described as "a pink creamy base with blue to pink to gold UCC flakies and pink to purple shifting shimmer." The base is a pink creme, but it has a slightly smoky lavender tint to it which deepens the pinky-ness. There's a pretty smattering of flakes and shimmers that complement the base and each other very well - there's just the right amount. Lots of varying colors too - gold, green, blue, purple, blurple, pink, red, silver. 

@itsfi  What a lovely pink color and beautiful flecks 💕

@Cissy63, thank you! I’ve been really impressed and happy with the polishes from this collection. 💖

@itsfi  This polish is mesmerizing! It’s also interesting that it’s called October but is a pinky colour. I love it!!! Perfect mani choice!

@ather, I thought it was an interesting choice to go with pink too for October - not a complaint, just didn't expect it. I did some online sleuthing and the color choice may not be too far afield for October. It seems that there are two birthstones for the month - opal, which is what I thought was October's birthstone and pink tourmaline. So maybe the pink base is a nod to the pink tourmaline birthstone? It is a pretty color and a nice change from more traditional autumn hues. I think the slight dusty lavender tint to it helps with that. I'm thinking it'll make for a fun accent nail or nails with other pink polishes. Yaay, more mani combinations to be had!

@itsfi  Ahhhhh ok this makes more sense now. I was trying to remember which stone October was. I know November is topaz or cetrine because it is my moms birth month and I knew it was an orange colour. I love that they picked the name off of the less common stone colour! Perfect choice!! Sometimes when names don’t make sense I like it better because it’s not the norm or it makes me think harder!

This is sooooo cute @itsfi 

🦄🌸

Love it, It turned out real nice 😀

@CynthieLu, thank you. I’ve been happy with the polishes I’ve used from this collection. 😀

This one is so pretty @itsfi !! I am imagining how much it will sparkle in direct sun! 😍😍😍 So beautiful!

Thank you @Saradestin! We’ve been having many overcast days lately so I’m looking forward to seeing how these flakies sparkle when the sun comes back. 🌞 

Wow, this is so pretty, @itsfi ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06, I like how well all the flakies complement the pinky base. 💖 The combination turned out really pretty; so far this collection is a big hit with me 👍🏼 which is a very good thing since I purchased all the shades. 🤣 

@itsfi 

Such a pretty pink! It's got that muted fall quality to it, but is also still bright and sparkly enough to wear year round 😍😍

I sure do love me some muted shades @RGbrown😂 

@itsfi Pretty pink shimmer polish. LynB polishes are really special 💞

@Mellmars1185, thank you. I'm pleased I decided to pick up all the shades in this collection. Their half off sales were exceptionally enabling. 😁

The sales just won't staaaaaaahhhhhhp! Got an email about early access to a new sale over at Beyond Polish, 40% off select items. 40% is a really nice deal for them, so I expected a tiny selection, nothing interesting, but turns out it's a pretty nice mix of stuff (ugh, dangit), over 1600 items. I don't see a link to it on their site yet, but its beyondpolish dot com/collections/omg-sale if you wanna take a peek!

Use code OMGSALE in the cart, free shipping at $75

MT $3.90, Zoya $4.62, lots of OPI and Essie. Orly (anyone looking for Clover and Over?) KBShimmer, Butter, Londontown, Cirque, Loud Lacquer, Orosa, Sunday, People of Color all have a few in the mix too. Lots of gel polishes and dips as well! I'm having a hard time whittling down a cart 😱 

ETA: the same sale is going on over at SleekNail too; some of their wholesale prices are a bit higher, but that's to offset free ship with no minimum

beyond polish omg sale.png

I'm conflicted over whether I want these deals to stop @RGbrown! And also reminded that I had some serious nail hauls this time of year the last couple of years. 😂🤣😂 I had Orly Clover and Over in my cart and this was the nudge that made it happen ... along with "a few" other things that happened to be in my cart at the time. HA!

30,715 Replies
testing