Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I love these @Titian06 your all ready for Valentine’s Day with these nails!💝💝💝

Thanks, @happyskincare ! 💖💖💖

That shift is really cool @Titian06 ! They look great and I love the stamping so cute for the holiday.

Thanks, @niki172 ! 😘  This will come as no surprise, but I bought Rock the Cat Spa for the name.  However, when it came, I fell in love with it.  I've had this three-some set out for weeks now--so thrilled with it!

I had to do the spiderweb with hearts in two steps because the dangling heart was too long for my short nails.  I can't believe I actually got the string lined up (**huge sigh of relief**)! 🕸

I had been meaning to post since Christmas, lol. These are Impress press on nails, I like the shorter ones.

My pics are so awkward, but the one of just my hand looked hideous. Merry Christmas, lol! 

On my face is the Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette and the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Virtue and the Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara # that I received in gratis from the amazing 

@TeamBIC !! 

IMG_0614.jpeg

IMG_0612.jpeg

@sister13 

Squee, a Sister sighting! It's always so lovely to see you pop in, and I love your holiday set! ❤️

Your hand (handssss) is gorgeous @sister13 show em off! Your mani is adorable 😍 I think they can pass for vday too 😆 

Thank you so much! @jaaayp 

You look amazing @sister13! Super fun Christmas nails! I agree with you - I like the shorter imPress nails too! 

I can't type or do almost anything if they are any longer, lol. @itsfi 

I’ve done the same exact press ons before @sister13❤️🤍❤️ I love these!

Thank you - they are so cute! @happyskincare 

@sister13 absolutely love your look! And your nails are stunning, very festive 💕

Thanks s much! @peculiarzmakeup 

Oooo...a special guest appearance by @sister13 ! 👏  Love your Christmas nails, @sister13 ! 🎄 Your makeup looks awesome too.  Wasn't that gratis box wonderful?

Thank you! Yes, my semi-annual post in the nail thread, lol! It was an amazing box! @Titian06 

image.jpg

@jessi205177 

I love this! A black French is so chic, and the hearts are fabulous! Welcome! 🖤

THIS!!! Love your nails @jessi205177! The black French tips and the hearts are fantastic. 

These are gorgeous @jessi205177!🤍🤍

@jessi205177  Absolutely beautiful nails and design

30,789 Replies
testing