Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @JoSometimes 🥰 not as cute as yours 🥹

@jaaayp These stubby nails and big ol’ man hands!? 🤨

I chipped a nail and had to cut them flush with my finger tips… Meanwhile, your gorgeous mani over there! 😭

@JoSometimes errr... maybe I have finger dysmorphia because my nails are BLAH. I am very jealous of YOUR rounded, wide nail beds because mine are like.. long and narrow. I hate narrow! You can't shape your nails square (they end up looking rectangle) and you can't do almonds (they end up looking pointy!). Stickers have a harder time sticking and less room to design! I can go on but I'll save you my sob story.

Grass is always greener on the other side, frensie. Your nails and YO BIG OL BEAUT HANDS are gorgeous and I wouldn't tell you otherwise (I was told don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say!) 🥰❤️

You are too kind my dear frensie @jaaayp!!! 🫂🥰

And yo mama (or whoever told you that) taught you well! 😉

Ma mama @JoSometimes 😂😂😂 yes. The day I stop commenting on your nails, you'll know wsup (AKA probably never, probably  🙈🙊)

I love the color, @jaaayp ! 💜💜💜  Beautiful mani as always! 😍

Hehe thank you @Titian06 my colors aren't as good as yours!!!

This is pretty @jaaayp and gosh are your nails ever gorgeous and long!

I can see the matte vs shiny reflects on this in the different photos 👌

Glad you can see it @CynthieLu !!! Thank you for confirming that I'm not crazy 😂😂😂 I think my nails grow on behalf of my hair. My hair doesn't grow but the nails grows like no tomorrow. I chopped all my nails to the shortest possible but somehow... They're long already. Is that norm LOL

@jaaayp  I’m loving these magnetic polishes. This is such a beautiful shade! 💜💅

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup it turned out a lot better than expected 😂🥰

Such a pretty purple! I love your style! And that’s always a pleasant surprise but I bet it would be amazing in any creative unique direction you’d go with it. Love 💅💜 them 💜💅 @jaaayp 

Oh, that last pic @jaaayp!! I definitely see that velvet effect 😍. It's like when you see a velvet blazer or piece of clothing - you just want to feel its velvety smoothness. Beautiful work!

That you @itsfi I think im getting a little better at it than I was couple weeks ago! I can't wait for it to look professional (hopefully soon fingers crossed ☺️)

@jaaayp Very ethereal 🦄 I AM IN LOVE.

Thank you @ThatGirlMadi I felt it was ethereal when it was done and I was beating myself up for not adding a pink or blue to this!!! Next time hehe 🤭

IMG_8160.jpeg

IMG_8158.jpeg

A pair of Valentine’s Day manicures. 

Hers is Revlon Keep Cool and Essie A List for the hearts. 

His (mine) is OPI Hi Barbie as a base and Welcome to Barbieland for some glam. The accent nails also received Sally Hansen Snowglobe while the others got some silver stickers.

Crossposted on Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024 

@JoSometimes 

I loooooove that you're doing your wife's nails! Both sets look amazing 😍

@RGbrown I finally feel confident enough in my skill to do hers. I need more nudes in my collection though. She’s not usually one for fun colours like me. 

Spoiler
IMG_8340.jpegMy wife and I. Wardrobe choices, makeup styles, manicure shades. 

@JoSometimes 

🤣

I love this pic so much, and love that it represents y'all 💖

@JoSometimes  These turned out perfectly!! 

30,806 Replies
testing