Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Out of curiosity, is anyone ordering from HHC this month?

@CookieGirl1  I wasn't going to, but then I saw Paradox's Soot Sprites. Sentimentality demands I buy that polish. 

There are a couple others I might pick up. Black Dahlia's Capricorn looks a lot like ILNP's Gaia, so I'm trying to talk myself out of it. For anyone who wanted but never grabbed Gaia (or Gaia H for that matter, though BD's has no holo glitter), Capricorn might be a good substitute. 

Are you ordering anything? 

@WinglessOne I'm trying VERY hard to talk myself out of buying anything since I know that there are other BF sales coming up that I'm going to shop.  Don't ask me why but the Penelope Luz topper is calling me; so far I'm ignoring the call.

@CookieGirl1 

I'm not! I looked through the preview earlier this month and nothing really caught my attention. Looked through again just now and saw M&N has a mixing kit for $49 that I would strongly consider if I hadn't just ordered the DRK one from PPU a couple of weeks ago lol. I'm seeing a couple of polishes that stand out to me now too, but I'm gonna save that money for BF instead 🤑

6ADD3381-9954-41F1-A3F4-98DE50924E29.jpeg

 Cloudy nails for a cloudy day.

@metrocard Super cool!

@metrocard these are so adorbs 😍 Love it! 

I love everything about your mani, @metrocard !

@metrocard 

Fabulously moody, I love it! ☁️

Such a cute mani @metrocard ! I love it so much!!! 😍☁️☁️☁️☁️

@metrocard  Oh my gosh, so cute! Never thought about matching my nails to the weather! These are perfect! ☁️👌

@metrocard, loving your whole mani! Those clouds look fabulous! Your cloudy nails add a brightness to a cloudy day! ☁️

Your nail color and stamping look great, @metrocard ! 😍 

The slow draining of wallets has begun! 💸

Whats Up new deal: free magnifying stamper with any stamping plate! You have to add the stamper to your cart, but it'll go free once you've got a plate, no code needed. Got the WUN Caturday plate I'd been eyeing of late 🐾 While I have half a dozen of my fave stamper, it is discontinued and my stash will eventually wear out, so I'm happy to try this one for cheap as a potential backup/replacement for the future!

whats up stamper promo.png

@RGbrown  Oh sure, now they give away the magnifying stamper. 😂🙄 I mean, I still ordered a couple plates to get the free stamper, and the one I very recently bought was nicely discounted via promo code, so I can't really complain! 

@WinglessOne 

I waffled on whether or not I should tag you with this deal, and figured I wouldn't add insult to injury by pointing it out 😋 It figures!! Glad you snagged some more goodies though! 

@RGbrown - I just placed my order...and yes, I got the Caturday plate! 😄  How could I not?!?

@Titian06 

How could you not, indeed?! 😂🐾

Such a cool deal @RGbrown ! I need to find out if I am any good at stamping first, before buying more stuff 😅

@Saradestin 

I get it! There will be more deals, so no worries there. It's addicting though, if you take a shine to it, just warning you 😆

I went in there to check it out and I ended up with a couple cheap plates (probably quite bad but not worse than my skills 😂) and the beloved stamper. They are already on their way. This is bad, I can see 💸💸💸💸 happening on BF because I cannot even control myself with what is not in my wish list 😅

30,394 Replies
testing