Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

In case you can't find better deals on China Glaze polishes at other retailers this month: 

CGblackfriday2022 - 1.jpeg

Offer terms: 

"Black Friday 30% Off On All Nail Lacquers & Gels PLUS Free Flowery Lily-scented Cuticle Oil AND FREE Shipping" offer valid online only on chinaglaze[dot]com, ezflow[dot]com, supernailprofessional[dot]com, and ibdbeauty[dot]com through 11:59 P.M. PST on November 27th, 2022. No code required to redeem offer: discount automatically taken at checkout. Valid on orders shipping within the U.S. Taxes, shipping and handling fees are excluded from any discount. Cannot be combined with some coupons and offers. All items marked "final sale" cannot be returned or exchanged. Merchandise purchased online is not returnable in any of our retail or specialty store partners. China Glaze, EZFlow, Super Nail Professional, and IBD Beauty reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice. 

Receive free standard shipping with any US order through 11/27 (before taxes applied). This offer is valid for standard shipping to the first shipping address in your online order. Offer is non-transferable to any other purchases without consent from E-Commerce Support. This offer is valid only for online purchases from chinaglaze[dot]com, ezflow[dot]com, nailtek[dot]com, seche[dot]com, supernailprofessional[dot]com, and ibdbeauty[dot]com. Not valid at any partnering retail, department or specialty stores. This offer is subject to change without notice. We do not ship to APO or FPO military address, Guam, the Virgin Islands and P.O. Boxes. 

Thank you so much for letting us know @WinglessOne ! Every day there is a new sale popping up! It’s quite exciting! (and almost scary 💸 😂)

@WinglessOne  Oooooo thanks for sharing!!

I received my first Mooncat order from their recent sale.

These were my choices, from left to right:

Smokescreen: grey magnetic lacquer filled with silver micro holographic glitter they reveals a pink to orange multichrome magnetic stripe. 

If Frogs Had Wings: Aqua Nelly lacquer filled with bright pink shimmer and soft yellow and green iridescent flakies.

Supervillain: a multichrome flakies Lacquer filled with holographic glitterthat shifts between shades of blue and purple.

Raven: black matte lacquer with subtle glints of purple and pink shimmer.

E7B8B8ED-684E-432A-994F-B2F99E655E5F.jpeg

I applied the first of the polishes, Raven, the simplest of all, thinking on maybe playing with stamping later on. It was opaque after the second coat but I applied a third one. 

It is a very matte formula that looks almost black in the shade (very very very dark eggplant) and has a hint of purple in the sun. Exactly what I wanted, so I am very satisfied with it and happy i got it. Now I want Dream Within a Dream and Rue Morgue 😅. I have six months to save for their next sale 😁.

Direct sunDirect sunFull sunFull sunFlash pictureFlash picture

I love that how beautifully the purple (and eggplant base shade) comes through in this mani @Saradestin. The matte finish looks lovely on your nails! On mine mattes look so flat but they look fabulous on your pretty, long nails. 🖤💜🖤💜

Aww, thank you so much @itsfi! I had a couple of casualties a few weeks ago (that pinky nail that lost the Halloween googly eyes, and the ring one that I successfully “patched” for several weeks until it grew long enough), but now they are getting there. 😊

@Saradestin  Great choice!!! Raven is beautiful I love the purple with the flash!!! 

Thank you @ather ! 🤗 Yes, the purple that shows with flash and direct sun is so beautiful. In the shade it doesn’t show up though.

Gorgeous! @Saradestin 

Thank you so much @makeitup305 ! I really like it!

@Saradestin I like the fact that you got four different-looking polishes.  Have fun trying them all out!

Yes, I almost got all finishes @CookieGirl1 ! I missed a cream and a holo, and maybe a jelly if they have them. For the next sale! 😁

@Saradestin Black Friday, Cyber Monday...those sales are calling you 😉.

They definitely are @CookieGirl1 🙈💸💸💸

@Saradestin  Raven looks great on you! I think you'll like Rue Morgue if (haha, when) you order it. Love the polishes you picked up! 

Thank you so much @WinglessOne ! Yes, it’s more a “when” than an “if” (and the “when” is their next sale, in probably half a year 😄)

@Saradestin  You picked some great colors! They look and sound gorgeous! I love this matte eggplant shade with that hint of a lighter purple peeking through! 💜 Hope you have fun trying them out!

Thank you so much @Shosh85 ! Yes, they are very cool! I also thought on applying them all, one on each nail, as I think they would combine nicely because shade similarities, but with such different textures I thought it would look a little messy and decided to go with a plain manicure instead 😁

@Saradestin 

Those are all fantastic choices, and I can't wait to see more in action! Raven was a stunning first choice, love the hint of purple peeking through! 🖤💜

Thank you so much @RGbrown ! 🤗 I am very happy with how everything looks, including Raven on. The wait for the sale was worth it 😃

Great selection of colors for your first order, @Saradestin !  I love Raven--it's gorgeous and is a great base color for stamping. 💜🖤💜🖤  

30,378 Replies
testing