Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ooooh that colour is fun @Cissy63. Your galentine picked out a great polish for you 😉 💖

Oh for sure!  I am loving this soooo much @CynthieLu 🥰

@Cissy63 Gorgeous magenta mani 💜💅❤️

Thank you @Mellmars1185!   It’s so shiny and sparkly 💖

This was gonna be my birthday mani, but I was wearing my striped French tips that day and couldn't bring myself to remove it, so better late than never, right? 😂 Purple and red is the best combo ever (I will die on this hill, so there's no sense in disagreeing with me 💜❤️), but isn't one you necessarily see together all that often, so when I realized I had three different ones handy, I simply couldn't resist putting them all together.

Cirque Very Valentino (pinky and index): purple to red multichrome with a lovely berry shade in between the two end colors. Simply amazing, smooth shift, easy application. Three coater for full opacity but not fussy at all, just a touch sheer.

Glisten & Glow I'll Stand By You (ring and thumb): purple jelly base with at least three different sizes of red glitter, the largest of which appears to be holo or has some type of color shifting properties...not sure I see a full rainbow, but it definitely pops some different colors under strong lights. This is gloriously sparkly and twinkly and I can't stop looking at it. Three coats as well, not fussy though, just a bit sheer. I had a little shrinkage at the tips wit this one, but I also compounded how bad it looks in pics by accidentally wrinkling the tip of my ring finger while it was drying last night, sigh.

Grace-full Polish Gumpy (middle): my very first thermal (May 2020, nearly three years old!), I was curious if it still shifted, and surprisingly, it does. It's not as dramatic as it used to be, but nevertheless, I'm impressed it has made it this long. This one shifts from dark purple (cold) to bright berry red (warm) and has a variety of flakies, looks like iridescent blue/purple/pink/orange, maybe some gold too. Easy two coater. 

IMG_20230226_144010936.jpg

Muted sun...it's sunny, but with light cloud cover today

IMG_20230226_144055481.jpg

Indirect light 

IMG_20230226_144130552_HDR.jpg

Another angle in indirect light to show the red shift to Very Valentino

IMG_20230226_144225066.jpg

Blurry flash picks up some gold, orange, and purple sparks in I'll Stand By You. I'm also vaguely freaked out by this pic...if you can enlarge/zoom, all the sparkles on my pinky, ring, and thumb look like a bazillion tiny arrows superimposed over the pic ⬆️

IMG_20230226_150140714.jpg

Warm water to show the red shift in Gumpy; it's not as bright as it used to be, but is definitely still noticeable IRL

IMG_20230226_150858218.jpg

Warm red to dark purple shift on the middle nail; it's not a shadow at the tip, just the thermal effect!

@RGbrown  I love these! I definitely would have thought it was a shadow and not part of the polish! 

@ather 

I kept trying to get more light on the tip, but even with my hand completely parallel to the light, I finally realized that's just how it's gonna look...the shift just looks like shadows now 😆

Simply spectacular @RGbrown! Those shades combine so perfectly! 

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! 💜❤️

@RGbrown, I’m in 100% agreement with you - purple & red is the best combo ever! Ever!!! 💜❤️💜❤️ I couldn’t pick a favorite among these lovelies. They’re all fabulous! 😍 The red shift on Very Valentino is awesome! Hope you had a fabulous birthday month. 🎉 This’ll be your best year yet!! 

Thank you @itsfi! ❤️💜

@RGbrown happy late birthday! Those are so pretty!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! 💜❤️

Happy birthday, @RGbrown ! 🥳  I love all these colors and the color combination--no argument from me. ❤💜💜  The micro arrows are mesmerizing! 🤪

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! ❤️💜

I had a mild bit of dizziness and utter confusion when I first zoomed in on that pic. No clue how that happened, but it's certainly interesting 🤔 So weird! 

Happy Birthday @RGbrown 🎊🎉.  Oh I love these polish’s ❤️💜❤️💜.  So sparkly 🌟

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! Sparkle heaven ❤️💜

Happy Birthday! 🎂 🥳 🎉 @RGbrown 

You picked a good hill to stand on, I like these and this colour combination. I can't believe you captured the shift so well in your pictures, they be so pretty! 

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! Red and purple really do make the best combos ❤️💜

@RGbrown First of all, Happy Birthday!!! 🎂❤️🎂

Beautiful mani. I am really drawn to Cirque Very Valentino.

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! Very Valentino is sooooo pretty ❤️💜

30,815 Replies
testing