Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@ather  Thank you very much 💚.  Greens have become a favorite for me too 💚💚

Those are so pretty @Cissy63! Beautiful colors for St. Patrick's Day and for spring! 💚

Thank you @itsfi 💚

Both of those colors are great, @Cissy63 !  Peridot is also my mom's birthstone. 😄

Thank you @Titian06 !  Thumbs up for August birthdays 👍💚💚

@Cissy63 Great greens for St. Patrick's Day! 💚🍀Peridot is so beautiful. I would love to add a shade like that to my collection.

Thank you @Mellmars1185 💚. This is a lovely duo chrome.  💚

@Cissy63 

Both of these are gorgeous, but I'm really digging that chartreuse shade...so fun!!! 💚💚

Thank you @RGbrown 💚.  

The greens love you back @Cissy63 😉💚 lovely mani for today, happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thank you very much @CynthieLu 💚🇮🇪☘️

This was the mani that almost didn't happen. But here we go, another St. Patrick's Day mani. 
3.17.2023 St. Patrick’s Day Nails.jpg

I woke up early to try to do a mani for today. This was my 7th try at this mani and the 3rd design (after 2 nail art designs didn't work out how I wanted it to).  I'm glad I stuck it out and while there are definitely areas for improvement and some fine-tuning I need to do after taking and posting this photo - I need to add a top coat to the ring finger nail clean up around the edges of a few nails. 

Gucci Melinda Green (thumb & pinky), a gorgeous, gorgeous green creme. Opacity can be had with 1 coat, but I did 2 coats for more of the color to show through.  

Zoya Purity (index & ring), a glossy white creme. Whites are typically the color family after yellows that I have the most problems with, but Zoya Purity surprises me and is one of, if not the, least streaky and more easily to apply white creme polishes. 

Atomic Polish Gak (from Polish Pickup August 2020) (middle), is aptly described as "a neon orange base with gold micro flakes". The neon orange is less fluorescent than many neons can be, but it still glows beautifully, sooo beautifully, and I love it! the mini gold shimmers add such a sparkle and that something extra to this polish. It dries down to a demi-matte finish but is gorgeously glossed up with a top coat. 

Nail art on my ring finger nail is from a nail stencil - it's not the stencil itself but it's the shamrock cutout that remains after lifting the stencil. The stencil design is called "Lucky Clover" and its from ViNailicious on Etsy.

Tagging @ather because she so kindly shared she was looking forward to a St. Patty's Day mani - thank you! 🍀

I love it @itsfi ! So beautiful and cute! 💚

Thank you @Saradestin. I want to try using stencils more but using the cutout from it is a good first step. 😊 

@itsfi  Aww these are perfect! I love that you incorporated orange in. It looks so good together! The shamrock is perfect too! Beautiful job! 

Thank you @ather! It seems like so long ago that I did this mani when it’s only been a few days. 😆 I need to work on using my stencils. 🤔 

I love this mani, @itsfi ! 🍀  That Gucci green is gorgeous! 💚💚💚  I'm glad you kept at this...it was worth it. 😘

Thank you @Titian06! 😊 I'm glad I stuck it through. There were a couple of times when I wondered if maybe I should call it and have bare nails. 

@itsfi Fun St. Patty's Day mani. I like the green clover, the colour choices and that Gucci green is stunning. 🍀☘️🍀️🤍

@Mellmars1185, thank you! I didn't think about doing the orange, white and green until last night. Happy I was able to come up with something.

@itsfi 

Fantastic! I love your color choices, and the shamrock is a fun accent! ☘️💚🤍🧡

30,379 Replies
testing