Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Both colors are very pretty, @RGbrown !  I can see what you were going for.  Too bad it didn't quite work out, but it still looks lovely. 🥰

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! It's definitely a little different than I had pictured, but it's certainly not bad by any stretch of the imagination

@RGbrown Amazing combination. I am noting down the shade Dynamism by Orly. It is so unique. I have not seen a shade like it ! 🩷🤎

@Mellmars1185 

Dynamism turned out to be gorgeous! I wound up snagging this entire collection with a really nice deal, but if I had been picking out just a couple from the set to buy a la carte, this one likely wouldn't have made into my basket, so I'm thrilled that it's much more lovely than I had imagined

@RGbrown Bronze and pink is a great pairing even if it wasn’t what you intended. I was thinking to do an accent colour for my next try, but I wasn’t sure what fingers to do. Thanks for the inspiration! 

@JoSometimes 

Thanks so much! 

I mix up my accent fingers all the time...sometimes it's thumb and ring, others I'll do ring and middle, but my current kick is like I've got here, with middle and index. There are no wrong answers! 

Wow! There are a lot of beautiful nails on here!

I’m almost embarrassed to post this here, but we all had to start somewhere. This is legit my first time painting my nails. I know I have a lot to learn and I hope I can get better at it with the inspiration of some of the artists on here! (And please excuse my eczema-riddled hands…)

5062574D-E394-4CAF-9CCE-FFA96836552A.jpeg

NO embarrassment here @JoSometimes ! Your mani looks amazing and the polish you chose looks gorgeous! Looking forward to more manis! 😍😍😍

Thank you @Saradestin! It looks fine in photos thanks to all the compression and blurring that happen when uploading photos, but it was rough in real life. I flooded the cuticles, had nail polish dripping down the sides, and it was streaky. Glitter top coat to the rescue!

Gosh, don't be embarrassed, @JoSometimes!  It's funny to think that doing your nails can take "practice" but it totally does--and a lot of patience, lol.  You picked a beautiful color and I hope that we see more manis from you 🙂

Thank you for the vote of confidence @CookieGirl1! It definitely builds patience!

@JoSometimes  I think you did a great job! We all had to start somewhere!! This pink is beautiful and the added glitter really gives it that extra pizzazz!

Thank you for the encouragement @ather!

Is that pink and sparkles I spy in your pretty mani @JoSometimes?!! 😍 That’s only one of the best pairings ever!!! 💖💖💖 You did a fabulous job with your mani. Is that one color or did you use a pretty pink with a sparkly topper? Either way, fabulously fun!! 

Thank you @itsfi! It’s a pink base with glitter on top. It’s got a bit of a story behind it, but I ended up liking and keeping it on. 

@JoSometimes Beautiful nails! You did an amazing job...especially for your first time. I like the bright pink shade with sparkles 💖

Thank you for the compliment @Mellmars1185! The bright colour makes me happy. 💗

Welcome, @JoSometimes !  I'm so glad to see you on this thread!  Your mani looks great! 💖💖💖  We all are learning from each other, so don't hesitate to ask questions.   We also shop each other's posts--we're very enabling here. 😁

Thank you for the warm welcome @Titian06! I’m open to any tips or tricks you might have for improving. 😊

@JoSometimes 

Nope nope nope, do not be embarrassed!! We love seeing new folks and new nails here, and skill isn't important! But even if you are a beginner like you claim (I have my doubts 😋 )...this looks fantastic 😍 You did a fabulous job, and glittery pink is always a great choice. Welcome, and we can't wait to see more! 🤗

Thank you for your words of encouragement @RGbrown! It really is my first time though. This is my non-dominant hand and it’s somewhat-kind of-maybe-semi-decent-ish. The other hand taking the photo is… let’s just call it rough.

30,814 Replies
testing