Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@ather lovely .  I think this would be perfect in the winter.  Gives me that snowflake vibe 

@CorgiMommy  Thank you! 😊. I guess I’m on theme it’s a snowstorm at my place right now! 

This is so impressive @ather 💞 they are beautiful!

@CynthieLu  Thank you!! I am loving the look of the foils. I want more!! 

I don't blame you, the effect is fantastic! 😍 @ather  Where did you get this one?

@CynthieLu  It’s a brand called Gelcare. I order online. It’s a company based out of Montreal. I use their gels! 

Oh nice! @ather I love Canadian companies getting some love and attention. 🎉🎉

@CynthieLu  I agree! I also like supporting smell business! 

@ather 

Ooohhh, how fun! I love this look! 

@RGbrown  Thank you! ☺️ it’s different. I am excited to try different combos! 

Love these nails! Very pretty 🤍❤️ @ather 

@peculiarzmakeup  Thank you! 😊 

Whoa! Gorgeous mani @ather! I love the effect you created. Isn't it fabulous when we try something different and it turns out as marvelous as this?!!! I'm not great at picking up the shifts; it seems to work better in the sunlight.

By the way, your nails are looking good. I see more length. Are you feeling happier with their overall health?

@itsfi  Thank you! It’s funny I struggle with my nails when it’s not perfect looking but this effect is so cool. I don’t mind that it isn’t perfect. I cheated on my nails and I used an extension to help. It’s like a press on nail almost. It gives the length and I’m hoping it protects my natural nails. I do feel like my nail health is better but not perfect yet. I think I read someone else used press one to help grow nails out!! I’ve been eating all the things that help nails but sadly nothing is helping. From what I’ve been told the natural nail needs to grow out all the way for the strength to come back so I think I’m close! 

Yes @ather, if my memory is right, it was @caitbird who I first heard it from - using press on nails while working on growing out your nails. 

@itsfi  Yes. Your right!!! Fingers crossed it works!! 

This is so cool @ather 😱 it's making me want to go on Amazon now!!!! LOL also super cute nails! I LOVE short nails and your shape is so round and adorbs 🥰😍🥰😍❤️ 

@jaaayp  Thank you! 😊 I couldn’t believe how easy it is to use!! If you can’t find it I can always send some your way 😉 I’m putting an order in to get one of each! I ordered this one from a Canadian company called Gelcare. 

@Tamara76 Beautiful! Such artistry and love the colors 

So many pretty manis in this thread!

Here are my monthly manicures for January! FEBRUARY coming soon ♡

https://youtu.be/NsfEYdJSgLI?si=l9pLKdDPKtCjzi2Z

Oh wow! You curated some beautiful mani's for January @Jambolina! Loved the look from pairing the Olive & June with the Sally Hansen find from the dollar store - beautiful! 

Just fyi, Sephora does not allow outside URLs on BIC so you may receive a message from a moderator or it may be edited out.

30,737 Replies
testing