Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I love polka dots @Saradestin; ♥️ they’re so fun and cheerful! Thank you! I could do polka dot mani’s all the time 😃 y’all would get tired of them. 😆 

I would never get tired of polka dots manis @itsfi ! Keep bringing them! 😃 I don’t know why I don’t use more polka dots more often, liking them as much as I do! 

@Saradestin, you (and other polka dot fans) should do a polka dot mani, or two or three… I know you’re settling in to your new space and working on growing your nails back, but I would be completely up for seeing polka dot nails from you, long or short nails! 😃 

I will definitely do them @itsfi ! I even purchased the tools so I don’t have to do crazy shapeless dots with weird instruments 😅 I have NO excuse!

Woohoo! I lol'ed at the "crazy shapeless dots" comment @Saradestin! Before I purchased a dotting tool, I would use the ends of paperclips, binder clips and toothpicks to draw my dots; I still do use those on occasions, out of nostalgia. I've gotten better over the years with using those oddball hacks. 👍

Love the Gucci and dots, @itsfi ! 🥰  Minimalist is always good.  The pink on your toes is very summery, especially paired with your thongs. 🏖🍹

I used to just wear neutral nudes on my fingernails @Titian06; one shade really and I went through so many bottles of it! 💅🏼 Thank you! I love these flip flops; they were from a trip to Hawaii long ago. These and a beach mat I used almost every day I was there were my souvenirs for myself. 😊 

I love that pink colour @itsfi!

Thank you @JoSometimes! It’s a pretty pink! 💖

I did a light pink and a chrome on top that has an iridescence. 

IMG_0033.jpeg

@ather cute!!! Love folks who can rock short nails!!! 

@jaaayp  Thanks! If my nails get too long I can’t get my little guy out of his car seat!! 

@ather I really like this mani! Your nails are growing nice and long. I like the shape too 💖

@Mellmars1185  😍 thank you!

That’s a very cool combination @ather!

@JoSometimes  Thank you! I’m having fun playing with chrome powder! 

@ather 

That's a beautiful combo, you're doing great things with those powders! 😍😍

@RGbrown  Thank you!! I learned from the best!!! 

Wow @ather ! I LOVE it! I have several polishes in my wish list here and there that look similar to that gorgeous shade you created, but yours is more beautiful than any of them! 😍😍😍😍

@Saradestin  Aww you are so sweet! I’ve been loving the chrome powders lately. They are so fun to play with! 

I have never investigated how chrome powders work but they are so tempting @ather ! I don’t know if I want to know! 😅 Do they work over regular polish? (DANGER: I am wanting to know more...)

30,378 Replies
testing