Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin love this sparkle/specks!!! 

Thank you so much @jaaayp !! 

@Saradestin So pretty like a summer sunset 🌇

Thank you so much @Mellmars1185 !! 

Very pretty, @Saradestin ! 🥰  Your mani is patriotic:  "purple mountains majesty, of thee I sing."

😄 I didn’t think about that @Titian06 ! 😁 

@Saradestin 

Oooohhhhh, that's gorgeous 😍 Love the brightness of the pink shimmer against the purple base

Thank you @RGbrown ! It is really pretty! 

I'm kinda surprised there haven't been more or better sales announcements for the weekend, but maybe the rush just hasn't come yet? My wallet is happy though lol

In any case, Cirque has a small sale, 20% off select items with code MDW20. I don't see a mention of it on the site yet, but the link from the text seems to lead to their Best of Summer page (54 items), lots of fun shades I've been somewhat eyeing 🤔 20% isn't as much as I'd like, but it's about the best Cirque ever does unless you happen run into a better price at Beyond Polish or some other site. Guess I need to decide how badly I need more jellies 😂

Screenshot_20230526-142402.png

Yes @RGbrown , so far the sales are moderate. I am looking for sales that I cannot resist. Maybe for July 4th 😁

@Saradestin 

I am terrified of July! Night Owl should be having 20% and I plan to go ham, plus I think there's normally a good sale for G&G (25 or 30% iirc), What's Up will have their semi annual sale, and mainstream fall collections should start coming out around mid month, so I'll be looking to pick up whatever China Glaze and Morgan Taylor polishes catch my eye (if any...fall isn't normally my fave collection, so I'm kinda hopeful I won't want any lol). Not to mention whatever bevy of sales other brands and retailers throw out for us 😱

Oooh, good to know about Night Owl in July @RGbrown. 😍

I've been out of town for work and am slowly catching up. The idea for these Memorial Day nails came from some nail wraps I saw online. The wraps included stars on over the blue polish and all the polishes had shimmer to them, unlike my polishes. I also couldn't paint on stars (something to work on) so I just went with a blue polish on my ring index finger nail. All 2 coats except for the white polish.

Memorial Day Nails.jpg

💅Red - Sephora Collection It Girl, a red creme

💅White - Nails Inc. Free Time is Me Time, a white creme - this one was fussy, 3 thin coats to cover streaks 

💅 Blue - Nails Inc. Need Some Vitamin Sea, the blue creme polish from the Nails Inc. Mykonos Set

💅Silver - Dare to Wear Stellar Stars - chromatic silver with holo shimmer and glitters

Will cross-post to the Monthly Mani Challenge thread @JoSometimes later tonight; need to finish preparing dinner.

@itsfi  This is a perfect mani for Memorial Day weekend! It also would work well for Independence day too. That blue is the perfect blue! I love it! 

This is so GORGEOUS @itsfi!! Now I want to do a Memorial mani as well!!! I LOVE it! ❤️🤍💙

Awww, thanks so much @Saradestin! You're too kind!! You absolutely should do a Memorial Day mani! I would looove to see it. 💗

@itsfi omgggg how cute! I love out opaque and vivid these colors are!!! 😍 ❤️

Thank you @jaaayp! I was suprised by how well these polishes, the red and blue, really, turned out. Nails Inc. polishes have been hit or miss for me, and more the latter - formula too thin, streaky or fussy, but the blue polish offered opacity with one coat and then two coats brought out the rich pigmentation in the color! 😍

@itsfi I'm glad it worked out you wanted it to! I hate it when you have to layer after layer and it just looks bulky and chubz!

The colours are very patriotic @itsfi! Your flowers are super cute. I hope you have a great long weekend!

And too bad about the nails inc white. I have a topper from them that’s also a pain to use. I have one of their base coats, which I like. And the brushes they use are nice for my fingers. I can almost do one swipe for my pinky. 

Thank you @JoSometimes! I have some work to do, but will spend some time just relaxing as well. 

Oh my goodness, the Nails Inc toppers are such a pain to work with! Which is too bad because they have some cute toppers. Grrr! 😣

30,804 Replies
testing