Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@jaaayp 

Yes, it's a perfect green for this! A little grungy, but still bright and springy, an excellent "new growth" shade 💚

This is art @jaaayp! 😍😍😍 Stunning. Simply stunning. 

I pulled out some of my nail stickers and ordered some dried flowers after being inspired by a few of the mani’s you’ve posted here. Will have to try to get to them soon. 

@itsfi that's amazing!! I am always on the lookout for some cute stickers. I am dying to see your dried flower ones!!!!! 

As I try to avoid looking too closely at this month’s Polish Pickup (though the theme is killing me 🤣), lemme share my May PPU order because it contains a happy accident: 

One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
Atomic Polish's Sour Apple Rings was mistakenly sent to me instead of Dreamlands Shake Your Shamrock. I’d contact PPU about the mixup but I’m actually okay with it. I have a Shamrock-similar polish (Phoenix's You Always Be My Sister) coming via a different order: 
Spoiler
I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
Plus, Sour Apple Rings is beautifully bright and shimmery. Of all the polishes I could’ve received by mistake, I’m glad it’s this one! 

No mani pictures because I've been doing the bare minimum to my nails lately, polish wise, while babying the heck outta my skin folds. Literally just wearing a base coat*, 3 coats of Butter London Jelly Preserve (mostly shade Victoria Plum, sometimes Strawberry Rhubarb), and Glisten & Glow top coat. Also finally removed about 2 months' worth of cuticles. It was very satisfying to gently rub all that dead sticky stuff off my nail plates, using Blue Cross cuticle remover and my Butter London glass cuticle pusher. 

*Butter London Horse Power Nail Rescue Basecoat, aka my favorite base coat ever. On a few nails, I've used Butter London Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat instead as a ridge filler. 

@WinglessOne Blueberry Gumdrops is so cool!! All great shades. I am glad it was a happy accident!! 💚

@WinglessOne I agree, it's a beautiful mistake. 💚 I'm glad it's one that wasn't a disappointment 😄

@WinglessOne the lime green is everything!!!!

@WinglessOne 

Fabulous mistake! I hope you enjoy everything! 

Sour Apple Rings is one gorgeous mistake @WinglessOne! 💚 I love how glowy it is - in the bottle and on that nail stick. 

Those polishes are gorgeous @WinglessOne! Great choices! Well, they made a mistake but it ended up being a gorgeous one! I love how bright it is. Those three polishes look very beautiful together. I also ordered Shake Your Shamrock and now I am curious about what I will be receiving (I know, I am overthinking)

I hope your nails recover fully after all this loving care and you show us these and other beauties on some colorful manis! 

I've had a burning desire to do a French mani and @itsfi pushed me over the edge! 😄

For the base, I used Morgan Taylor Ambience@RGbrown wore this color not too long ago, and I commented that it would make a great base for a French mani.  I agree with my statement!  It's a pearly, shimmery sheer pink with maybe a hint of peach.  No issues wit the one coat I used.

For the tips, I stamped the tips on with the Maniology M-052, Pardon My French, plate and using Morgan Taylor Artic Freeze.  I went back and free-handed a second coat on the tips.  Both coats went on easily.

Outdoors, direct sunlight 

20230529_112809.jpg

Outdoors, direct sunlight 

20230529_112815.jpg

Outdoors, indirect light 

20230529_112903(0).jpg

Outdoors, indirect light 

20230529_112908.jpg

@Titian06 OMG THIS IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!! I love how clean the lines are! Also short frenchies are so underrated. You're inspiring all the short nail clubs!!!

Thanks, @jaaayp !  You are too kind! 😘

@Titian06, your French tips are exquisite! I’m so impressed by your use of stamps for the tips! 😍 Love the delicate thin tip, it’s an added layer of elegance to a classic French mani. So pretty!! 🩷

Thanks, @itsfi ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 Beautiful french mani. The base is so pretty. I did not realize you can stamp on french tips. You did an excellent job!

Thanks, @Mellmars1185 !  Yes, this plate has a variety of widths and heights to accommodate different nail widths and lengths.

That turned out so nice, @Titian06!

Thanks, @CookieGirl1 ! 💖💖💖  I like how they look too! 😄

@Titian06 

Ah yay, this looks fabulous! French tips are such a classic and timeless look 🤍

Thanks,  @RGbrown ! 💖💖💖

30,785 Replies
testing