Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Titian06 thanks for your input!  Every once in awhile GMA Deals runs Londontown for 50% off and I always look at the concealers and veils and consider them but neither ever actually makes it into my cart.

@CookieGirl1 

The candy pink one? It's 7 iirc (maybe 8, but I think that's the red one...either way, it's on my wishlist too lol).

Hmmmm, I'd have to do a side by side to fully compare which is more opaque, but I thiiiiink the concealers have a slight advantage from the shimmer they contain, at least the original one that I have vs the no. 4 nail veil. I can usually get "good enough" coverage over my stains with 2 coats of concealer, but used three coats of the nail veil the one time I used it (but I also don't remember what 2 coats of that one looked like, maybe it has more coverage than I recall...will have to test it at some point!)

Ahh, good to know, @RGbrown.

You are certainly all set for this weekend with that mani @RGbrown! 💚💚💚

@JoSometimes 

Thanks so much! If I can stop myself from procrastinating so badly again, I'm gonna try and change it up tomorrow though 😂🍀

I think both hands look so good and so *fun!* I can almost  see the blue shimmer of Dancing in the Meadow. I think these are a gorgeous green mix, don't be too hard on yourself. 💚 I'd be so proud if I had these on my fingers. 😍

( Didn't you try to re-create this in a polish..I'm having a memory but I'm not sure if it's right 😅)

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! 🍀

And yep, I did up a similar polish to the Pop-arazzi one, trying to dupe Shake Your Shamrock from (dang it, I forgot which brand, whoops) last year. Mine is a little brighter, more neon, and I think my blue shimmer pops a little a better (though not quite as well as SYS did). I was curious to see how close mine was to this one, which is part of why I bought it lol 

I thought I remembered the attempts to make a green with a magnificent blue sparkle @RGbrown oooh yes the tone was much more in the neon family now that you mention it. So special! 

@RGbrown very festive 

@CorgiMommy 

Thanks so much! 🍀

Adore these nails they are so stunning! 🤩 @RGbrown 

I know there are so many wonderful shades to choose from, you did a magnificent job!!! @RGbrown  🫶🍀

@peculiarzmakeup 

Thanks so much! I hard a hard time narrowing down which greens to use, but I think it came out pretty well 🍀💚

image.jpg

The hearts just put a smile on my face. Very pretty (and fun!!) mani @0livia908 

@0livia908  These are beautiful! Love the hearts! ❤️ 

Ahh these are sweet @0livia908 🩷

@0livia908 

Very cute, I love the hearts 🤍 Welcome!

Love these @0livia908 ❤️😍❤️

So cute @0livia908 !! 😍