Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Mellmars1185 Their polishes are really great. They’re the easiest to apply out of everything in my collection. They have some magnetic ones too!

@JoSometimes  So fun! 

Thank you @ather! 😊

That glittery topper is gorgeous @JoSometimes!

@itsfi It really is! And it’s surprisingly durable too. 

Ooooh @JoSometimes it's pretty!! I hope you ended up picking this up 🥰 I have some nail wraps somewhere that I need to use... your post just reminded me and inspired me for my next mani!

I really need to practice using nail wraps and press ons - I have them, just never reach for them. Gonna do like you @jaaayp and search for them. @JoSometimes. I don't know if I'll use them for my next mani, but I should maybe move them closer to the top of the bin. 😁

@itsfi @jaaayp My wallet was VERY angry at me by the time I found this stall. I took a card so I could look them up online later when my wallet calms down. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with using wraps!

Oh they are all soooo pretty, I love how everything is leveled up with the sparkly accents! 💖 @JoSometimes What a beauty! Great job on this mani 🙂 How did you like the formula for Cephalopod? It looks soo shimmery 😍

Thank you @CynthieLu! Another “stylish” manicure according to my girls. 

Cephalopod was so easy to work with! Even a single coat looked nice and I would have been happy with that if my nails didn’t have some damage on them. Maybe in a few months when the damage has grown out. I didn’t mind the brush either. I thought it would be a teeny tiny brush since it’s a mini sized bottle, but it was decent enough to work with. 

That's awesome! @JoSometimes 🤩

@JoSometimes  Ouhhh very pearlescent shimmery and sparkles while also being low key and subtile. 

Thank you @heartsmyface! That was my intention until the nail wrap toppers happened.

@JoSometimes 

I am loving the pink and all the different shimmers and glitters, so sparkly! 💖💖

Thank you @RGbrown! It’s far more sparkles than I like but it’s fun to look at in different lighting. 

Your mani is super pretty, @JoSometimes !  The wrap adds such pizzazz! 🥰

Thank you @Titian06! I’m beginning to wonder if there’s a ceiling to the amount of glitter one can have on their nails…

No?? Lol @JoSometimes 😉

@CynthieLu 🤣🤣🤣

This is an attempt at water marbling with a few of the pastel collection from LDB. My other nails are Art of the Swoon by LBD as well 💕

PXL_20230823_234244120.jpg

PXL_20230823_234246719.jpg

Too hide some imperfections on my little pastel tie-dyed creation I used a sparkly topper by LBD called Kat-Elidascope. The magnetic effect on my other nails turned out much better this time around. 💫😊

Fun @CynthieLu; the contrast with the pastels and the darks looks so good! 

30,815 Replies
testing