Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @Mellmars1185! 😊

I let them do the sparkles this time, thought very carefully with hand over hand guidance. They had matching manicures for their party. 

@JoSometimes  Oh these are beautiful colors!  And your topper is bright and sparkly . Your yellow is a bright and vibrant yellow even if it’s not doing the thermal thing!  Happy Birthday to your girls😀

Thank you @Cissy63! I’m a little sad about the lack of thermal shifting but you’re totally right about it being a nice bright yellow polish. 

LOVE THIS @JoSometimes 🥰🥰 the colors are so fun and definitely reminds me of unicorn 🦄 with skittles!

@jaaayp Thank you! They’re a pretty fun combo. 😊

I've literally placed a pickup order from Target for skittles after seeing this @JoSometimes 🤣

@jaaayp Taste the rainbow! 🌈🌈🌈

What a great early birthday homage to your kiddoes @JoSometimes. The colors are so fun and summery. 💅🏼 

Thanks @itsfi! They’re pretty fun colours together. My girls matching mani’s this morning. 💜🩷

@JoSometimes awww, that's adorable!

Thank you @CookieGirl1! 😊

@JoSometimes so cute

Thank you @CorgiMommy!

Happy Birthday to your girls 🎉🎊 I hope they have a really special day! 💖 This Mani is all celebration, it's a beautiful combination of thier favorite colors, perfect for a party 🥳

Thanks @CynthieLu! Their actual birthday hasn’t happened yet but the celebration’s already started. 🥳🥳🥳

@JoSometimes Ooh those are some fantastic birthday nails! I hope they had a great day!

Thank you @Samtian! Their official birthday hasn’t happened yet, but the celebrations have already started. 

Love both versions of the mani, @JoSometimes ! 🥰  Happy birthday to your girls! 🥳🍰🎁🎀

Thank you @Titian06! 😊🥳

@JoSometimes 

I love your combo here! Pink and purple is always a fun mix, and the pop of yellow is such a bright and sunny addition 🌞

Thermals only change for a limited time, so it may be dead 😕 Mostly I've seen folks say a year or two, but storage conditions can play a role in that as well, with temperature spikes decreasing the lifespan. I've got one that last I checked (around the three year mark) was still slightly transitioning, though it was definitely nowhere near as strong as it used to be. The clock starts counting at production, so if it had been on the shelf a while or encountered temperature spikes at any point, it might just be a plain old yellow at this point. It's a lovely yellow though!

I hate Revlon skinny brushes, ugh. They can be swapped (KBshimmer or Glisten & Glow), but you'll need a new cap too. That's actually one I won't swap out because I like the look of the original cap and don't want to alter them, but the functionality is awful, to be sure. Some of their newer polishes have wide brushes, but I wish they had made that upgrade much earlier!

@RGbrown They were part of a discount bin, so they’re probably dead. At least it’s a decent polish and a nice bright yellow. 

30,804 Replies
testing