Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CattyT3 @itsfi @jaaayp  totally into the 90s trends right now all except the low rise. Can’t do it. I have to much I need to hide now!! 

omg i am literally out here scouting out low-rise dark wash boot cut jeans because i miss my ones i had to retire a couple of years ago haha!

@CattyT3  Good luck finding some!!! I couldn’t even tell you where to start 🤣

Thank you @itsfi 🥰 I was actually planning on doing the nail art on all of the nails but I got SO impatient with like 2 nails because I have to put them on individually and I gave up LOL

i'm now even more in awe of your unique nail designs : )

Oh? They’re applied piece by piece @jaaayp? You are so disciplined and patient, more so than I. They look amazing so your hard work paid off. 😍

Ya... the flakes... idk if I'm disciplined or patient because I'm pretty sure I lost some hair doing the piece by piece @itsfi 🤣

Hahahahaha @jaaayp! 🤣

Some green/blue shifting shimmers this time as a counterpoint to my last pink/orange mani 💚💙

M&N Indie Polish Wolfsbane: super sheer soft purple jelly base loaded with green/blue/purple shifting shimmer and amazingly bright holo flakies. Three coats over one coat of Londontown Illuminating Nail Concealer, easy coats though, not fussy at all.

Bee's Knees Lacquer Lavamancy: coral pink jelly with gold/green/blue shifting shimmer. Also three coats over Londontown INC, and also not fussy in the least. 

Polish Me Silly Glowing Insane: bright purple base with green/blue/purple shifting shimmer. This one needed no help with opacity, it was mostly good at two coats, though I did three as I had some time to kill between the other polishes and I do think the third helped provide a bit more richness to the color.

I feel like all of these are way more glowy IRL, but my camera always struggles with capturing "glow", and mostly just blots it out to a white or super pale reflection,.especially in the sun 😐

IMG_20230903_142303753_HDR.jpg

Sun

IMG_20230903_142317685.jpg

Shade 

IMG_20230903_142343241.jpg

Indirect light 

😵😵😵 Speechless @RGbrown !!! 😍😍😍

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! It was a fun mix ❤️💜🤍

@RGbrown Gorgeous nails 💅💜💖🤍

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💖

@RGbrown You have an Amazing collection! Glowing insane is so pretty.

@JoSometimes 

Thanks so much! The shift on Glowing Insane is a little more subtle than the other two, but it's still a gorgeous polish 💜💚💙

Wow!  These are gorgeous colors, @RGbrown ! 🤩  I especially like the BKL. 🥰

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I really wish the shift in that one showed up better on camera... there's a really nice blue tone that pops so nicely in the right light 💙

@RGbrown  Oh lovely!   I’m so liking Wolfsbane 😍. It’s so sparkly even with indoor lighting .  But I am showing love to the others too! 💜🧡.  Beautiful shimmer all around 🤩

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! Wolfsbane is such a fun one! 🤩

I love these shimmers @RGbrown !!! 🥰🥰🥰 I see that your index nail is finally catching up with the rest of the team 🙌🙌🙌

@jaaayp 

Thanks so much! My index is now at peak length for me (might even need to be filed a smidge very soon) otherwise I stab myself in the eyeball when taking out my contacts 😱 I wish I could keep it a bit longer, but alas, I haven't been able to master any other way of taking my contacts out after 30+ years of the same method, so shorter index it is 😅

30,721 Replies
testing