Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  Thanks a bunch 😃

Love your purple mani, @Cissy63 ! 💜💜💜  I'm sorry your magnet broke, but it's purple so it still looks great! 😄  I hope you're having fun at RV camp. 🏕 

@Titian06  I know, it was still a great purple 💜.   We enjoyed our 1st year at RV  camp .   I’m vert sad that we had to close it up for the season.  😔. Wish they opened these for year round 

IMG_4720.jpeg

Birthday week is done for my girls, so now I can focus on getting through some of my other polishes. 

The main polish is Clionadh Cosmetics - Ring of Fire. It’s a shifty orange-red and could have been two coats but I found a bald spot in the morning, so fixed that and did a third coat for the rest. 

The accent is Sally Hansen - Silk Is… and it’s a quick dry, shimmery white that needed only 2 coats. I didn’t like the streaks but I didn’t want to deal with clean up from trying to sponge it on (still need to try that trick from @RGbrown) so I used LA Colours - Sparkling Rosè on top. 

@JoSometimes  I 🧡 this mani!   Excellent colors for this time of year!

Thank you @Cissy63! I need to use that one again. It was so fiery!

@JoSometimes, orangge makes for a great summer-to-fall transition mani! 😀

Aww thanks @itsfi! As much as I hate the crazy heat we had this year, I’m not quite ready for cold weather… 🥶

The weather this summer seems like it has been off in so many places @JoSometimes! What’s your favorite season? 

@itsfi I’m kinda weird. I love summer but I need a place where I can retreat and cool down. I hate shovelling snow in the winter but I love the challenge of driving in snowy conditions. 🤷

What about you? What’s your fave?

Sorry for the delayed response @JoSometimes. I am just now getting to this - there was a chunk of time last month and some of this one where I fell behind on BIC posts; so very sorry.

Overall, fall is my favorite season. 🍃 🍂 🍁 Here, in the Bay Area, we can still get some warmer days which can be good or bad depending on how warm it actually gets - the usual heat waves are not my faves but the early to mid fall time can see some near perfect weather too. 😃 It can get chilly near Halloween but then be a good mix of sun and crisp but not too crisp temperatures around Thanksgiving. 

@itsfi No worries at all! I know we’re all busy people outside of BIC.

The Bay Area? It must be nice there year round. We get some pretty extreme temperature swings here by the Great Lakes. We’re finally past the awkward part of fall where no one is sure if the thermostats should be set to AC or heater. It’s fully heater season now. 😂

@JoSometimes, it’s usually pretty mild temps year round but the last couple years and this year in particular has seen some unusual weather patterns - unusual for us. 

I’m chuckling at your thermostat comment - that will be us for the next couple of weeks. Cool-ish today with a foggy morning (very common) but we’re expecting some warming this week. It’ll be this way for a little while longer. 😆 

It totally reminds me of sunset @JoSometimes 🥰

@jaaayp I didn’t even think of a sunset. You’re so right! 🌅

P.s. Happy belatedddd ❤️

@jaaayp Loooool. It was my kids birthday recently. I did my nails in their favourite colours.

@JoSometimes  Great colours! 

Thank you @ather! A little outside my normal but the sparkle makes it feel so glam and fabulous.

Orange nail polish = perfection!! Really awesome @JoSometimes! 🧡

Aww thank you @Saradestin! 😊

30,728 Replies
testing