Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Definitely is @Cissy63 I really can't wait to see them! 😁💖

@CynthieLu Eee so exciting! I think mine shipped around the same time. 

How exciting for you too, @Mellmars1185 ! 🎃🎉🎁

@Titian06 Thank you! Now I need to go on a no buy for the rest of the year 😅

I won't post anything about mine until you get yours 😉 @Mellmars1185  🧡🖤

@CynthieLu Aw that is sweet. You don't havd to do that! But if you really want to wait I will msg you when it arrives. I will wait too!

I'm very excited for you, @CynthieLu ! 🥳

Thank you @Titian06  😊🙏 it's allot of fun looking forward to it 😁

@CynthieLu  calendars are fun! Hopefully there are some treasures inside!

Thank you @JoSometimes I feel like there will be, I really like her polishes and creations 😊

IMG_4764.jpeg

A big (for me) polish haul. I went a little overboard this week. 😅

I found an independent dollar store near work (new location this school year). I found a glittery blue topper and quick dry top coat from LA Colours. I think it was @RGbrown who mentioned their toppers are decent, so I grabbed the blue one since I don’t have one like it yet.

About a half hour north of home is a large mall with a massive Winners/Homesense location. I found a couple of fall colours including a forest green and a brown that’s inspired by @jaaayp. 😉 I’ve never heard of BeBio before, nor have I seen this brand at any other Marshall’s/Winners. 

And finally, a trio of Miniso x The Little Mermaid polishes. They had both solid creamy colours and these shimmery ones. I decided against the creams because I already have some similar ones but I couldn’t say no to these! 🩵💜🩷

Not pictures is Essie’s Apricot cuticle oil that I picked up from Shopper’s. Thank you to @ionianblue for the recommendation!

Those are really beautiful @JoSometimes ! And they go together very well! 😍

@Saradestin I couldn’t decide between the three shimmery polishes, so I took all of them. 

You're welcome, nice set of polishes 😍💕

@ionianblue It’s quickly become one of my favourites. It feels nice on my hands and the scent is so nice!

Awesome. .. & You cannot go overboard with polishes! 😅

@JoSometimes  Oh these look pretty!  I anticipate lots of pictures in the future 😀

@Cissy63 I totally agree with you. I’m trying to figure out when I can put them to use. I already have a few ideas I want to try and a backlog of other polishes that need to be used. 😅

@JoSometimes  love all of these, especially the bottom three (I am a sucker for anything shimmery!) Can't wait to see what they look like on you! 💜

Thank you @caitbird! I just couldn’t walk away from them! 

@JoSometimes 

Ooohhh, what a fun haul! That green is gorgeous 😍 Can't wait to see these in action! 

30,788 Replies
testing