Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  Sorry you didn’t get to make it to the beach. That’s terrible. I hope everyone feels better soon. What is Paxovid? I’m glad to hear their symptoms are mild. I tested positive on Monday and it’s been brutal. My first positive test. 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 

Eek, so sorry to hear you're dealing with it too! 🤗 Paxlovid is antiviral treatment for Covid that can help reduce some symptoms and the risk of hospitalization for some folks...might be worth asking your doc if it's something that might help you out.

@RGbrown  Thanks! I’ll have to look into it! I’ve never heard of it! 

Oh my gosh, @RGbrown, where do we all place our RGBrown Custom orders? 😉  Those look AMAZING!

@CookieGirl1 

Ha, these are definitely nowhere near ready for primetime 😅 I'm willing to overlook faults and foibles because I know I have no idea what I'm doing, but if I had bought these from a real brand, I'd be slightly annoyed at having spent money on them, and wouldn't give the brand a second look.

Not to say I haven't been rolling around some brand name ideas in my head, but that's waaaaaay off in the future (if ever, lol) 🤔

@RGbrown let me know when your brand officially launches 🙂

Your mani is so pretty and beachy looking, @RGbrown ! 💙💚💙💚  I'm sorry your plans didn't work out!  Best wishes to your sister and BIL!  (((HUG)))

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! Hopefully they get over it without much trouble! 

@RGbrown Stunning combination. I am so sorry to hear that your plans fell through. I know it can be dissapointing to have your heart set on something and have to cancel. I wish your family a speedy recovery and hope you are able to stay healthy. Sending *hugs*

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! I'm truly hopeful that sis and BIL get over it easily with minimal issues 🤞

I can't see any lumpyness at all if that's any consolation @RGbrown Your homemade polishes look so awesome! Even if your #17 was drying very quickly your skill at applying your polishes really shows, because it looks soo smooth to my eyes. Beautiful set here.

I hope you can avoid all the sicknesses going around out there 🩵❤️

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! It's a little uneven IRL, but thankfully my terrible camera doesn't accent it in the pics 😅

1000001778.jpg

 #Cute

Cute @Keunicorn !

Beautiful nails @Keunicorn !

A French mani is a classic beauty and I love your extras @Keunicorn - they add such a fun and modern flair! ♥️

@Keunicorn  So cute! 

Gorgeous nails @Keunicorn they look fab!

@Keunicorn 

Love the flowers! 

@Keunicorn french manis always look so clean and classy!

Love your French mani, @Keunicorn ! 😍

30,737 Replies
testing